Jonathan Panzo - signed for Dijon

Heisenberg

• Replies 439
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Watched him every game last season.......never heard of him, snap him up Phil (just leave some cash for a winger and a CF we need that a little more) 

Hopefully Cocus got us looking further than Scotland for our future targets! 

Although Te Wierik aside, I see nothing in our recent transfer strategy over the last few years to suggest that he’s even on our radar, I doubt our scouting team even know where Monaco is

he’s not an over the hill mercenary looking for one last pay check 

he’s not 30+ with little to no resale value at all 

he doesn’t play in the United Kingdom 

we won’t have to pay over the odds for him 

I jest of course, but our transfer strategy should be exactly this type of player. £3 million quid invested becomes 20-30 million quid in 2 years time, just look at Benrahma / Maupay etc at Brentford. 

please Derby, for once we just look further than Scotland for some young, decent, exciting talent with a real chance of returned investment 

pretty please 

3 minutes ago, Kernow said:

Sounds like when 2 friends decide to date.

Need a trip to nando's, a bottle of merlot and some fresh bed sheets.

Would be a nice signing.

Twitter fan post = "expect us to sign wes Morgan instead "

One year left on his deal so dont think he will be as much as that report says. Max £2m id say with addons

As someone mentioned previously, an english left footed centre back is a rarety, you would think his value is only going to increase, seems a no brainer of a signing

Sounds like he would be a great signing based of his physical attributes, good technique and potential.

Here's an interesting video I found on him, doesn't say much about how he is as a player but he seems to have big ambitions so hes the sort of player you would want at Derby.

From some of the clips I have seen of him he looks to have the dribbling skills and footwork of a winger so he would be very much the ball playing CB , question will be though how good he is defensively? If he is solid defensively and we are able to sign him then with him +Marshall that's half of the to buy list complete, then would be just 2 quality attackers away from a promotion push.

Sounds silly but signing someone like him right now, he would need to isolate for two weeks! We couldn’t show him the stadium or ground if he came over, in fact you couldn’t even do negotiations face to face with him!

Season starts in three weeks!

15 minutes ago, rammieib said:

Sounds silly but signing someone like him right now, he would need to isolate for two weeks! We couldn’t show him the stadium or ground if he came over, in fact you couldn’t even do negotiations face to face with him!

Season starts in three weeks!

I believe they have dropped the quarantine requirements following travel for footballers due to the copious amount of testing that was going on. It also allows teams to have pre season tours, Nations League to take place etc. 

Just to qualify - this doesn't meant if they come back from holiday. Just in the course of transfers ans overseas games.

Archived