v Dirty Leeds (H) - Matchday Thread

Comrade 86

I couldn’t give a tuppence about Leeds, good luck to them.

I do care about Derby, however, and think that as the games are both dead rubbers* for us, now is absolutely the time to give Whittaker two full games; let him play, no pressure.

Then there’s Ravas, JHI and Brown. Maybe time for them to get some game time also?

I think some spend too much time worrying about what other teams are doing, Leeds will get promoted, so what? Forest might go up, okay, but we know it won’t be easy.

Let’s just focus on US, see if these other young lads are ready for a first team berth next year.

It’s exhausting being a football fan, I refuse to waste precious time or energy on any teams other than Derby (And my fantasy team of course ?)

*Unless we get more than a 12 point deduction this year, and then the results get a bit more serious ?

• Replies 952
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good luck to Leeds as they will need it next season that aside I don’t actually think they are as good as they were last season but this season has been of a very poor standard in the championship and they have achieved success. 

We should should be playing to our own needs and future so I expect Rooney and Martin to be given a rest so it’s the bench for them 

14 minutes ago, Millenniumram said:

We’ve just got to do exactly what Man City did to Liverpool. Give them their guard of honour, then absolutely tear them to shreds on the pitch. The entire rest of the footballing world will thank us.

It would be a nice thought, but the way we've been performing, we couldn't tear our way out of a paper bag. 

Very disappointed about LUFC getting promoted while we languish mid table. All their ownership turmoil, boardroom issues etc and they have still managed to get back to the PL ahead of us. Hate to give them any credit, but getting Bielsa in was a bl00dy master stroke. He will get them established in the PL, no doubt about it. 

39 minutes ago, europia said:

It would be a nice thought, but the way we've been performing, we couldn't tear our way out of a paper bag. 

Very disappointed about LUFC getting promoted while we languish mid table. All their ownership turmoil, boardroom issues etc and they have still managed to get back to the PL ahead of us. Hate to give them any credit, but getting Bielsa in was a bl00dy master stroke. He will get them established in the PL, no doubt about it. 

We will not be playing Leeds next season. WBA lose tonight - what do I know about football. Goodness me, Brentford v Man City etc. Good luck to them probably, need four points from two games. Very good manager, brilliant computer scouting system, new ground, they play excellent football. Would not like to pick two teams for Wembley final, all options possible from 7 teams in with a chance of Premier League. COYR

Let’s not kid ourselves, Sunday is gonna be ducking awful. It’s gonna be a “Leeds Utd LoveIn” how great they are, what a huge club they are, back where they belong SKY are gonna be all over em like the little Fan boys that we all know they are. 
I honestly think I’m gonna give it the old ‘posnan’ I cant stand SKY and their Leeds United ******** anyway but Sunday is going to be the pinnacle of baalocks. 
Big swerve for me I’m afraid 

Despise Leeds more than forest, I’d gladly sit down for a pint with any forest fan. Leeds fans are complete cnuts, horrible vile people. Let’s give them a good thrashing and stop them being champions.

Couldn’t care less about rest of the season now. Much more excited for next season. Hopefully we can have a decent window where Cocu has chance to assess and sign pretty much his own players. 

Totally indifferent to them. I want to see us rediscover our zip, then for the following events....

- te wierik to establish himself as a pacy cb able to cover bogle thus releasing jayden to become the top championship rb

- we discover a low price gem in the Dutch eredivisie who bags 20+ goals

- we develop a well drilled highly coached back 5

- Marriott is fully integrated into the cocu style

- we beast the league playing stylish football scoring most goals and points since Reading in about 2006.

4 minutes ago, Josh said:

Despise Leeds more than forest, I’d gladly sit down for a pint with any forest fan. Leeds fans are complete cnuts, horrible vile people. Let’s give them a good thrashing and stop them being champions.

They’re not all. I remember going there a few seasons ago, and daringly decided to wear my Derby shirt. Sat at a McDonalds not far from the ground and had a pleasant chat with a group of Leeds supporters. Then went to the loo and some 10 year old (or similar age) mumbled some insult at me under his breath.

15 minutes ago, Ted McMinn Football Genius said:

Let’s not kid ourselves, Sunday is gonna be ducking awful. It’s gonna be a “Leeds Utd LoveIn” how great they are, what a huge club they are, back where they belong SKY are gonna be all over em like the little Fan boys that we all know they are. 
I honestly think I’m gonna give it the old ‘posnan’ I cant stand SKY and their Leeds United ******** anyway but Sunday is going to be the pinnacle of baalocks. 

Even worse when forest goes up to add insult to injury 

9 minutes ago, Mafiabob said:

Couldn’t care less about rest of the season now. Much more excited for next season. Hopefully we can have a decent window where Cocu has chance to assess and sign pretty much his own players. 

Well obviously the results don’t matter any more but I care about any game Derby play and will still be willing them to play well and win both games. Unless of course Birmingham need to win to send Middlesbrough or Stoke down. Mind you, I don’t care too much for Birmingham either.

17 minutes ago, Ted McMinn Football Genius said:

I’d watch it muted if I was watching it on Sky. Even on RamsTV I might turn the volume down.

As others have said, thank goodness it’s behind closed doors.

Archived