RamsTV Streaming | How to Watch

Day

I've just tried to buy a ticket for tomorrows game but option is not there only option  monthly subscription at 12.50 

Ive watched every game at 10 pounds is Blackburn game not included ? 

image.thumb.png.811ce578d1977a514e165d0d9fe5ee74.png

Edited by David
removed image

12 minutes ago, philmycocu said:

What's a Dark Market country?

Due to the EFL’s Broadcasting Rights Agreement, Derby County are unable to broadcast live video for matches selected for television coverage (Dark Market).

However, due to the absence of such television rights, we are able to broadcast full Matchday Live productions - even if a fixture has been selected for television coverage

https://www.dcfc.co.uk/page/ramstv-availability-for-tv-games?k=cfc577a6d869e4af8d9fd2858333d1e81a24da11

1 minute ago, S8TY said:

I've just tried to buy a ticket for tomorrows game but option is not there only option  monthly subscription at 12.50 

image.png

Showing for me, are you or should I say is your computer in the UK?

Screenshot 2020-09-25 at 19.09.53.png

1 minute ago, S8TY said:

image.png

Looks like the system thinks you're abroad, are you using a vpn?

1 minute ago, David said:

Showing for me, are you or should I say is your computer in the UK?

Screenshot 2020-09-25 at 19.09.53.png

Yes David...hmmm strange one...apologies didn't know how to delete second pic on my post ? perhaps message me when you get 5 David as I'm obviously useless at this sort of thing lol...cheers mate 

5 minutes ago, S8TY said:

Yes David...hmmm strange one...apologies didn't know how to delete second pic on my post ? perhaps message me when you get 5 David as I'm obviously useless at this sort of thing lol...cheers mate 

Removed the second image for you, as for RamsTV, have you got a phone or tablet you can try purchasing on instead? Once the pass is in your account you will be able to watch it on your laptop if thats how you usually watch it

4 minutes ago, David said:

Removed the second image for you, as for RamsTV, have you got a phone or tablet you can try purchasing on instead? Once the pass is in your account you will be able to watch it on your laptop if thats how you usually watch it

Yes...just done that thanks from my phone ...just bit strange as i usually purchase from work pc in advance...once you attach an image i struggled to delete image David I tried everything with my limited knowledge but couldn't seem to get rid...thanks for deleting ?

3 minutes ago, S8TY said:

Yes...just done that thanks from my phone ...just bit strange as i usually purchase from work pc in advance...once you attach an image i struggled to delete image David I tried everything with my limited knowledge but couldn't seem to get rid...thanks for deleting ?

If you look below the editor you would have seen both images in thumbnails, just click the basket icon on one you want to delete next time. Just removing it from inside the editor won't work.

19 minutes ago, S8TY said:

Thank goodness he has before any other unsuspecting innocent sees it, that image was pure filth!

• 3 weeks later...