RamsTV Streaming | How to Watch

Day

10 minutes ago, ThePrisoner said:

You can't stream Saturday away games hence his query.

@peachmyster, it depends if the club is on iFollow or their own system. Nothing stopping anyone signing up. I imagine it's so the clubs can make money from the away fans.

The statement by the club said some away games will be shown on RamsTV. Games on Sky will be restricted as well as 7 away games chosen by the EFL.

2 minutes ago, Ghost of Clough said:

The statement by the club said some away games will be shown on RamsTV. Games on Sky will be restricted as well as 7 away games chosen by the EFL.

Yeah the midweek ones. 

“Consequently, and in accordance with the aforementioned EFL announcement, Season Ticket Holders purchasing or renewing by midnight on Saturday 3rd October 2020 will be provided with an access code for FREE RamsTV streaming of every home league match and up to seven midweek away league matches (EFL to determine opposition) whilst the club operates under the temporarily reduced capacity.”

10 minutes ago, ThePrisoner said:

Yeah the midweek ones. 

“Consequently, and in accordance with the aforementioned EFL announcement, Season Ticket Holders purchasing or renewing by midnight on Saturday 3rd October 2020 will be provided with an access code for FREE RamsTV streaming of every home league match and up to seven midweek away league matches (EFL to determine opposition) whilst the club operates under the temporarily reduced capacity.”

Ah, I didn’t see the midweek bit

40 minutes ago, ThePrisoner said:

You can't stream Saturday away games hence his query.

@peachmyster, it depends if the club is on iFollow or their own system. Nothing stopping anyone signing up. I imagine it's so the clubs can make money from the away fans.

You can stream Saturday away games for £10.00. 

11 minutes ago, The Scarlet Pimpernel said:

You can stream Saturday away games for £10.00. 

Yep this is my assumption too and that the reason the club don't offer ST holders 'free' away match streaming is because the £10.00 we pay is collected on behalf of the home team, like it would with match tickets with crowds.

All seems pretty logical to me.

Edited by Carnero

6 minutes ago, minesahartington said:

Just renewed for this season. Will I get an access code for today’s game or is it too late?

anyone know? Thanks

Cut off was 12pm yesterday, but I believe you can email website@dcfc.co.uk to explain your situation and request a code... which if you do so ASAP you should hopefully get before kick off.

1 minute ago, Carnero said:

Cut off was 12pm yesterday, but I believe you can email website@dcfc.co.uk to explain your situation and request a code... which if you do so ASAP you should hopefully get before kick off.

1 minute ago, Carnero said:

Thanks will ask but not end of world 

Do you think you can use an access code on another account?

My Grandad got a +85 ST access code for RamsTV to my email address but I didn’t realise I needed to set up an account online for him before yesterday to use it. But can I use it on my account and save the faff?

35 minutes ago, TuffLuff said:

Do you think you can use an access code on another account?

My Grandad got a +85 ST access code for RamsTV to my email address but I didn’t realise I needed to set up an account online for him before yesterday to use it. But can I use it on my account and save the faff?

have a look at the season tickets thread   looks like people are getting replies from Derby today so worth emailing them to ask?

Apologies, probably wrong thread but I haven’t been able to purchase the stream for tonight’s game as I keep getting an error message stating “authentication cookie has not been set” anyone any ideas how to fix?

ive tried a couple of different devices, a couple of different browsers, cleared data/history, allowed cookies/cross site tracking etc but no joy