RamsTV Streaming | How to Watch

Day

Just now, Ghost of Clough said:

We’ve almost always had to pay for pre-season games. Fortunately, if you’re abroad these games are included in your monthly subscription. 

They gave an option to STH's to watch the games for free last season, in return for a smaller refund (that I'm still to see). I don't actually mind paying for the friendly, but I'm not too keen on paying for a season ticket which I can't use and extra to watch the games on TV once the season starts properly. I've not noticed anything come through on email, but I might have missed it. Does anyone know what the situation is?

18 minutes ago, SunnyRam said:

You mean like they would if fans were allowed in the stadium? 

But fans aren’t. Those who have already renewed, showing their loyalty in the clubs uncertain times, with absolutely no feedback from the club, should definitely be able to watch for free. It’s the least they could do 

2 minutes ago, jimbobram said:

But fans aren’t. Those who have already renewed, showing their loyalty in the clubs uncertain times, with absolutely no feedback from the club, should definitely be able to watch for free. It’s the least they could do 

But you paid for a season ticket. They don’t include pre-season friendlies. You’ll be able to watch the league games in 2 weeks, that much is clear. 

Edited by ThePrisoner
Typo

6 minutes ago, jimbobram said:

You're right, it's not like they have a business to run. They stated that all would be confirmed soon on the EFL statement the other day. Season starts on the 12th.... plenty of time yet.

12 minutes ago, SunnyRam said:

You're right, it's not like they have a business to run. They stated that all would be confirmed soon on the EFL statement the other day. Season starts on the 12th.... plenty of time yet.

18 minutes ago, ThePrisoner said:

But you paid for a season ticket. They don’t include pre-season friendlies. You’ll be able to watch the league games in 2 weeks, that much is clear. 

Spose. Fair enough 

Bump! So now it’s the start of a new season, I was hoping to get a monthly subscription to RamsTV. 

i thought I’d graduate from quarter fan to half fan. 

but it doesn’t seem to be an option. 

is this a Coronavirus thing, or do subscriptions normally become available on the opening day of the season or something? I thought the option would be available by now. Or am I missing something really obvious?

16 minutes ago, TigerTedd said:

Bump! So now it’s the start of a new season, I was hoping to get a monthly subscription to RamsTV. 

i thought I’d graduate from quarter fan to half fan. 

but it doesn’t seem to be an option. 

is this a Coronavirus thing, or do subscriptions normally become available on the opening day of the season or something? I thought the option would be available by now. Or am I missing something really obvious?

I think you can only have a monthly subscription if you're abroad. Otherwise it's game by game.