RamsTV Streaming | How to Watch

David

23 hours ago, David said:

The official Derby County app you can listen to Radio Derby if you have an audio only subscription for £5pm. With that you will also get the full 90 minutes to watch tomorrow so it's decent value really.

Ah thank you but I meant more for regular listening.  I used to use TuneIn for Radio Derby (usually 6pm Sportscene, Talksport during the day, plus a few others all in one app.)

But looks like Radio Derby was removed from it? 

4 hours ago, GlastoEls said:

Ah thank you but I meant more for regular listening.  I used to use TuneIn for Radio Derby (usually 6pm Sportscene, Talksport during the day, plus a few others all in one app.)

But looks like Radio Derby was removed from it? 

Directly from the website. It cuts out when the football starts, but for everything else (I think) it works fine.

• 2 weeks later...
7 hours ago, S8TY said:

I purchased the stream for the Rotherham original away game which was called off late

When I go on website now its saying I have to pay again ? 

How or who do you contact to say  already paid ?

You'll automatically have access as it stated on the website. 

This game is not available as a freebie to season ticket holders...  

This fixture was initially due to be played on Saturday 19th December but was postponed shortly before kick-off due to a COVID-19 outbreak in Rotherham’s squad. As a result, the match is still classed as a ‘weekend fixture’ for streaming opportunities.

Pay-per-view passes are available at the following prices, which are by the EFL:
£10 - United Kingdom
£5 - International countries

Please Note: Pay-per-view passes for the original match date in December which were purchased remain valid.

https://www.dcfc.co.uk/news/2021/02/watch-from-home-rotherham-united-vs-Derby-county-live-on-ramstv-important-information-2

Anybody having any trouble with the stream today? I’ve paid the £10 and there’s just a pink screen? It’s worked the last few times I’ve done it. Only difference is that the game was 20 minutes in today? Any help would be appreciated so I can hopefully watch the second half 

3 minutes ago, dave126 said:

Anybody having any trouble with the stream today? I’ve paid the £10 and there’s just a pink screen? It’s worked the last few times I’ve done it. Only difference is that the game was 20 minutes in today? Any help would be appreciated so I can hopefully watch the second half 

Mine crashed after about 40 minutes and hasn’t worked since. In fact nothing on the app works.

8 minutes ago, dave126 said:

Having issues too. Neither app nor website working for me on Android.