RamsTV Streaming | How to Watch

David

5 hours ago, David said:

Not Derbys fault i know as dictated by the EFL. But in the current climate that fans cannot attend games giving preferential treatment to overseas fans just smacks again of treating the core fan base with utter contempt. I get why there is a difference under normal circumstances as its to attract fans to the stadiums, but while we cant do that we should at least be treated equally with overseas fans.

Another example for me of utter incompetence on the EFL part.

7 minutes ago, Paul71 said:

Not Derbys fault i know as dictated by the EFL. But in the current climate that fans cannot attend games giving preferential treatment to overseas fans just smacks again of treating the core fan base with utter contempt. I get why there is a difference under normal circumstances as its to attract fans to the stadiums, but while we cant do that we should at least be treated equally with overseas fans.

I think the agreement has to be made with Sky as well, technically we’re still under contract 

26 minutes ago, David said:

I think the agreement has to be made with Sky as well, technically we’re still under contract 

but they aren't showing them if on sky. 

I know there are lots of people involved just smacks me that the fans who attend matches are being treated worse than those overseas 

8 minutes ago, Paul71 said:

but they aren't showing them if on sky. 

I know there are lots of people involved just smacks me that the fans who attend matches are being treated worse than those overseas 

I know, but Sky hold the rights, not a huge fan of the EFL but it’s hard to know where this set price has come from.

For what it’s worth I don’t think £10 is that bad, especially if you have a few in the house watching. 

9 minutes ago, David said:

I know, but Sky hold the rights, not a huge fan of the EFL but it’s hard to know where this set price has come from.

For what it’s worth I don’t think £10 is that bad, especially if you have a few in the house watching. 

yeah its not that,  I just don't get the disparity at a time no one can attend. 

no answer to it though. I'll watch anyway 

7 minutes ago, archram said:

Does anyone know if you can stream it using the voucher on several devices? I’ve looked through the info and it doesn’t say.

You redeem the voucher once to your account which basically gives you a subscription then you can use your account on any of your devices.

6 hours ago, SuperDerbySuperRams said:

Have the club announced any sort of policy for fans living in the same household? 3x RamsTV passes doesn’t really help in that scenario..

It doesn’t help but, it doesn’t make them any worse off than supporters living on their own or just with other non Rams fans.

In your scenario, can’t two of the supporters just request a refund? I know this would mean they’re not in the ballot for actually attending games but, as I say, by renewing they’re not losing out they’re just not benefiting from living with other fans. You could argue, why should they?

25 minutes ago, Tamworthram said:

It doesn’t help but, it doesn’t make them any worse off than supporters living on their own or just with other non Rams fans.

In your scenario, can’t two of the supporters just request a refund? I know this would mean they’re not in the ballot for actually attending games but, as I say, by renewing they’re not losing out they’re just not benefiting from living with other fans. You could argue, why should they?

Is it as easy as just cancelling your season ticket.

This is taken from the OS.

Refunds on Season Tickets will only be available in exceptional circumstances and at the Club’s discretion. The Club will deduct from the amount of any refund payable to You under this clause its reasonable administrative costs and a sum to cover its losses as a result of cancellation, including loss of profit.

If you renewed early on before the Covid restrictions were bought in, you would have a case, but I can't see that anyone renewing after the stadiums were emptied of fans could claim it was exceptional circumstances.

Caveat emptor, and all that.

On 08/09/2020 at 09:06, Paul71 said:

Hey, stop whining about Overseas fans - they're the salt of the earth,  you.. you..  turncoat!

3 hours ago, peachmyster said:

Can’t believe we can’t watch weekend away games on Rams tv , I have paid 495 quid for a season ticket and they think I will be happy to watch perhaps only 20 ish games , 

I counted about 30 odd. Get a refund if you don’t like it, it’s the EFL’s decision. Your season ticket never got you into away games anyway. 

Edited by ThePrisoner

16 hours ago, peachmyster said:

Can’t believe we can’t watch weekend away games on Rams tv , I have paid 495 quid for a season ticket and they think I will be happy to watch perhaps only 20 ish games , 

Before you're too critical of the club re-check your maths buddy. It's 23 just with home games plus, I think, 8 mid week away games (assuming we can't get to games all season). So, that's 31 which equates to £16 a game. 

Yes I know, watching on TV isn't the same as being there but it's not something within the clubs control. Plus, there is a hope that we will be allowed in later in the season.