RamsTV Streaming | How to Watch

David

2 hours ago, Taribo said:

Apologies, probably wrong thread but I haven’t been able to purchase the stream for tonight’s game as I keep getting an error message stating “authentication cookie has not been set” anyone any ideas how to fix?

ive tried a couple of different devices, a couple of different browsers, cleared data/history, allowed cookies/cross site tracking etc but no joy

Did you try to buy after they’d kicked off?

10 hours ago, Boycie said:

Did you try to buy after they’d kicked off?

Before kick off and after. It’s been happening on the iPad for the last few games so I’ve bought using my iPhone, but last night the error message was on my phone and iPad

1 hour ago, CBRammette said:

Does anyone know if you buy if you can watch later please? Happy to pay my £10 but if not at the match would sometimes prefer to watch whenever

Full match replay is usually available around 24 hours after the game, I believe. 

The Reading and Preston games can be rewatched for free here, so may be the case again. https://www.dcfc.co.uk/news/category/matchday-live?

5 hours ago, Ram a lamb a ding dong said:

Did anyone have issues with cookies. Tried it on my smart tv but wouldnt work.  Ipad was fine but wanted it on tv..... and dont say cookie monster, etc 

Smart TV browsers are flakey at best, if you are looking to stream games a lot you can get adaptors to put in your iPad that you can use an HDMI cable to your TV.

2 Different versions depending on which iPad you have 

Lightening

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Apple-Lightning-Digital-AV-Adapter/dp/B009WHV3BM/ref=sr_1_3?dchild=1&keywords=ipad+to+tv+hdmi+cable&qid=1600448385&sr=8-3

USB-C

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Apple-USB-C-Digital-Multi-port-Adaptor/dp/B07XFYZLTJ/ref=sr_1_3?dchild=1&keywords=apple+usb+c+digital+av&qid=1600448445&sr=8-3

3 minutes ago, CornwallRam said:

Quick question. It says on Rams TV that the game tomorrow is not part of the season ticket package. Does that mean it won't be possible to buy coverage of it through Rams TV? It appears that I can buy a match pass from the Luton site. Has anyone else done this?

I think it isn’t included in the season ticket holder package, but you can still buy a match pass for RamsTV

edit: I can confirm matchday passes are available through RamsTV. Just go to the usual page to buy the pass.

DFB22FCD-7542-425E-BBBB-D3A31BC3F5FB.png

Edited by Ghost of Clough

2 minutes ago, CornwallRam said:

Quick question. It says on Rams TV that the game tomorrow is not part of the season ticket package. Does that mean it won't be possible to buy coverage of it through Rams TV? It appears that I can buy a match pass from the Luton site. Has anyone else done this?

You can watch through RamsTV by buying a £10 pass, it's just not included in the ST holders package thats all

https://www.dcfc.co.uk/page/ramstv-live-streaming

Screenshot 2020-09-18 at 18.11.03.png

1 hour ago, kash_a_ram_a_ding_dong said:

Quick question,sorry if it's a duplicate but when do you get your codes through for tomorrows match as a season ticket holder?

You only get one code which is for the whole of the season. Same as when we got codes for the restarted part season. Once you've redeemed it, you just login and watch.

image.thumb.png.0d1a946a2229179fc44dad9311671383.png

Edited by ThePrisoner

On 18/09/2020 at 18:10, Ghost of Clough said:

I think it isn’t included in the season ticket holder package, but you can still buy a match pass for RamsTV

edit: I can confirm matchday passes are available through RamsTV. Just go to the usual page to buy the pass.

DFB22FCD-7542-425E-BBBB-D3A31BC3F5FB.png

ALL home league games are included in the season ticket package aren't they until we're able to return to games?

8 hours ago, ThePrisoner said:

You only get one code which is for the whole of the season. Same as when we got codes for the restarted part season. Once you've redeemed it, you just login and watch.

image.thumb.png.0d1a946a2229179fc44dad9311671383.png

We haven't recieved any codes since we renewed two weeks ago.

I've emailed the office but I'm concerned it's too late for tomorrow

17 minutes ago, kash_a_ram_a_ding_dong said:

We haven't recieved any codes since we renewed two weeks ago.

I've emailed the office but I'm concerned it's too late for tomorrow

website@dcfc.co.uk is the email address you need to use, not the ticket office