RamsTV Streaming | How to Watch

Day

Just now, Pottig said:

The website said I was not subscribed, so I paid £5 for the audio. Now it seems that I was in fact subscribed and have 2 active audio subscriptions on the go. Love it.

Does that mean you get it in stereo ?

Help! My phone battery died, but after plugging it in, it won't show the live video window on the website under "watch live".

It just shows a summary of the score - which recently changed to 1 nil, so maybe I had a lucky escape!

But I've paid for the game!

Anybody heard anything from the club about last night. Paid £10 and missed the vast majority of the second half which is super annoying. Can accept odd glitches and that but think last night was a little bit too far. 

Going to send them an email about it if they haven’t put something out by the end of the day, was just waiting to see if they were going to offer a blanket resolution of some kind.

I got the below email this morning

"We are aware that some supporters might have experienced an issue when trying to stream the Rotherham game.

Our streaming partners have advised that the issue was resolved and the supporters experiencing this should have had their issue resolved."

No other comment about refunds etc. I will wait to see what they reply with.

1 hour ago, TuffLuff said:

Anybody heard anything from the club about last night. Paid £10 and missed the vast majority of the second half which is super annoying. Can accept odd glitches and that but think last night was a little bit too far. 

Going to send them an email about it if they haven’t put something out by the end of the day, was just waiting to see if they were going to offer a blanket resolution of some kind.

Just email and ask for a refund, that's what I did and got it sorted swiftly. 

Just for info,sky sports are doing an offer on now TV at the moment....£25 a month,which is valid for 4 months at that rate(per month) but you can cancel anytime.

The point being that they are showing five Derby county matches over the next 30 days so it works out as quite a bargain even if you don't watch any other sports.

Edited by kash_a_ram_a_ding_dong

28 minutes ago, kash_a_ram_a_ding_dong said:

Just for info,sky sports are doing an offer on now TV at the moment....£25 a month,which is valid for 4 months at that rate(per month) but you can cancel anytime.

The point being that they are showing five Derby county matches over the next 30 days so it works out as quite a bargain even if you don't watch any other sports.

The number of devices it works on has increased too  as it now works on the stick which it didn't before 

26 minutes ago, kash_a_ram_a_ding_dong said:

Nice one, K Dong!  ? 

Thanks for the heads up.

I managed to get about 7/8 consecutive months at £20 last year, but cancelled just before Christmas, when offers dried up.  No way is TV football worth £33.99 a month for me!

Have since been waiting for a similar offer, but at £25, I think I'll go for this.

JUST BE AWARE... last I heard, any Sky Red Button games aren't accessible via NowTV (only directly through Sky), so a quick look at the upcoming live games suggests we may not be on as often as you think.

More than happy to be proved wrong on that, though!

Thanks again, for the heads up.  ??