RamsTV Streaming | How to Watch

David

I’m hoping i’ve Set it up right. Got the code, redeemed the code. Right now watching interview with Wayne. Is this the match channel? I tried to log in to Rams TV but it wouldn’t let me. I think that’s because I have a code rather than a paid for TV account ? 

Sith Happens
2 minutes ago, jono said:

I’m hoping i’ve Set it up right. Got the code, redeemed the code. Right now watching interview with Wayne. Is this the match channel? I tried to log in to Rams TV but it wouldn’t let me. I think that’s because I have a code rather than a paid for TV account ? 

I think so I clicked watch live and re what I got too

I think I'm right in saying... apologies if this is wrong...

If in doubt, try rewinding/fast forwarding.  The live stream only has the option to pause. Nothing else.  When you press play again, it jumps to live.  There is no rewind etc.  I assume this will continue, through the game itself?

Have persuaded my partner we need a new tv - even though ours is only 7 yrs old! Also convinced her that you can only get ‘smart’ tvs now! As I know nothing about this if we buy any smart tv, will it mean I can do the plug in thingy for my laptop?

54 minutes ago, archram said:

Have persuaded my partner we need a new tv - even though ours is only 7 yrs old! Also convinced her that you can only get ‘smart’ tvs now! As I know nothing about this if we buy any smart tv, will it mean I can do the plug in thingy for my laptop?

You don't need a smart tv to do the 'plug in' thing. You watch Ramstv on your laptop and then get a hdmi lead to connect your laptop and tv. So you need your laptop to have a hdmi port and your tv to have a spare port. A smart tv would allow you to open a web browser and watch RamsTV on it like watching it on your laptop.

Sith Happens

Don't forget if you are going to watch on your smart tv browser, and dont have a keyboard connected to the TV, to allow a few days to type the rams TV url on your remote control keypad ?

2 hours ago, Paul71 said:

Don't forget if you are going to watch on your smart tv browser, and dont have a keyboard connected to the TV, to allow a few days to type the rams TV url on your remote control keypad ?

That is the worst bit, do you have a bluetooth keyboard?