RamsTV Streaming | How to Watch

Day

43 minutes ago, David said:

Only if you’re outside the UK

Yeah I couldn’t see it available anywhere. I’m not clever enough to go abroad to watch it so it looks like Now TV for me. Surprisingly enough they have sent me through an offer where I can get 3 months for £17/month strange that came through today. I wonder who they think I support?

5 minutes ago, ariotofmyown said:

Anyone managed to see a Now TV red button stream yet? I'm gonna try on Xbox One tonight, supposed to work according to their site.

Yeah watched last week.

Its under bonus streams, if you scroll down past hayu you should see them there.

Its on PS4, XBOX, Some LG Smart TV and YouView Boxes

Edited by Sith Happens

8 hours ago, ariotofmyown said:

Anyone managed to see a Now TV red button stream yet? I'm gonna try on Xbox One tonight, supposed to work according to their site.

8 hours ago, Sith Happens said:

Yeah watched last week.

Its under bonus streams, if you scroll down past hayu you should see them there.

What is Sky Red Button coverage like?

Being on Now TV, I've always gone for RamsTV, assuming I could not get red button games.

Is there commentary? A single camera angle? Or do they share the cameras with RamsTV?

RamsTV coverage is great but a tenner is a tenner.

29 minutes ago, IslandExile said:

Is there commentary? A single camera angle? Or do they share the cameras with RamsTV?

It's not bad, I think if you have Sky Q it's even in HD? Better than when it started, one camera angle there's commo and (I think) even replays. We watched the Huddersfield game via it and it seemed fairly good coverage, but don't remember it being anything awful/special.

1 hour ago, IslandExile said:

Being on Now TV, I've always gone for RamsTV, assuming I could not get red button games.

Yeah its ok..same as RoyMac says...it was fine....i wouldnt pay a tenner anyway if getting it on the red button

9 hours ago, Sith Happens said:

Yeah watched last week.

Just set it up on Xbox One but couldn't see the streams. Then reread your message and realised they are on home screen. And it was already on my LG tv!

On 28/10/2020 at 17:15, IslandExile said:

Yeah but @Owen87ITK alone is worth that, throw in Bobby Davison and it's sorely tempting.

But, yeah, I'm a tight wad so may try saving some money.

Cheers both

I feel dirty. I cheated on RamsTV and went with the NowTV Bonus Stream. One camera. No replays, not even of the goals. Standard resolution. No Owen, no Shane, no Bobby Davison. But, otherwise, it was ok.

I'm going for a shower while I wrestle with my conscience.