Live football thread.

Rev

22 minutes ago, littleover ram said:

Finished 2-2 but not enough... Bayern win the league. 11 in a row.

Bayern needed an 89th minute winner away to Koln to clinch the title.  Exciting stuff but Dortmund will be kicking themselves. 

I’ve never seen a side miss as many chances in a game as Dortmund today. Their XG was like 4.5 when they were 0-2 down.

Dortmund will not get a better chance. Since Bayern did the treble a decade ago they have been getting 80+ points most seasons. Pep got 90 points in his final season.

They had a massive drop off this season and 71 points is the lowest tally for a Bundesliga champion for years.

The good guys never seem to win in football.

10 minutes ago, deanoakaram4life said:

Just watching the champ playoff final. That Adebayo is a handful for defenders! Proper striker! 

The way Luton press is just what Warne wants here their football though is very agricultural but effective. 

Made my day that has.

Every Coventry fan I’ve ever met has been a complete cockwomble, and I think they were the first to start the “party when Derby die” chant last season - despite all their problems. 

Luton have been to absolute hell and back, much like us - they deserve this so much. Congrats.

1 minute ago, Millenniumram said:

Made my day that has.

Every Coventry fan I’ve ever met has been a complete cockwomble, and I think they were the first to start the “party when Derby die” chant last season - despite all their problems. 

Luton have been to absolute hell and back, much like us - they deserve this so much. Congrats.

I agree. Went to the Ricoh and even their kiddie fans were absolutely vile 

Mick Harford  ..I don't recall it so clearly as Wikipedia :

" in the last game of the season Derby County played Luton Town, with Luton needing a win to stay up. Harford managed to head the ball from outside his own six-yard box, past England goalkeeper Peter Shilton, into his own net as Luton won the game and avoided relegation. Several years later, Harford admitted that the own goal was deliberate."

1 minute ago, Chester40 said:

Mick Harford  ..I don't recall it so clearly as Wikipedia :

" in the last game of the season Derby County played Luton Town, with Luton needing a win to stay up. Harford managed to head the ball from outside his own six-yard box, past England goalkeeper Peter Shilton, into his own net as Luton won the game and avoided relegation. Several years later, Harford admitted that the own goal was deliberate."

So you’re saying they owe us. They had best bloody hammer Forest then. 

1 hour ago, angieram said:

I'm just a bit disappointed that they won't let them play at Kenilworth Road until their new ground is ready,  otherwise I'm well pleased! 

£10m to bring it up to PL standard - needs expanding media facilities and backs put on the seats!

Quite amusing it’s now a PL ground 

6 hours ago, Millenniumram said:

Made my day that has.

When we went to Luton last season I was in the home end (that’s where the wheelchair area was) and I had to endure them signing about them having a party too then in the next breath they were singing about being shafted by The FA & Football League. Just shows other fans don’t care about other clubs even when they’ve been through crap themselves.