Season tickets

Woodley Ram

1 hour ago, Tamworthram said:

Come on. Give the club a chance to process all the forms and apply the discounts.

I really do think you're being a bit unreasonable expecting it all in place already. Just be patient and wait a little while. There's no hurry, your seat is still reserved until renewal date. 

Because the club are obviously short of money I thought I’d pay up now to help them. When they released the options I they would have got some discount process already in place 

• Replies 816
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 hours ago, Curtains said:

If they charged for the cut out  by the amount of teeth of the average Forest fan they  would be cheap but if it’s by the amount Fingers .........

12 hours ago, Chellaston Ram said:

Because the club are obviously short of money I thought I’d pay up now to help them. When they released the options I they would have got some discount process already in place 

I think your reason for trying to renew was very reasonable however, I'm not sure about your expectations.

Even if they did have a system in place they couldn't implement it until folk started to return the forms and, I suspect, it's a highly manual process. Furthermore, simply because of timescales, I would imagine they are prioritising setting up Rams TV for everyone who selected option 3. I suspect they didn't expect many to renew just yet. 

Bit of a panic when I rec'd an email this morning saying I'd filled the form in wrong - I'd shortened my first name which then of course didn't match the clubs details so if it says David on your ticket don't put Dave, if Thomas don't put Tom etc. At least I know it was rec'd I suppose. Was half expecting it to say - you chose option 3 when it should have been option 5 - renewed at the start of March so will be keeping an eye out for the refund to hit.

4 hours ago, Baj said:

Bit of a panic when I rec'd an email this morning saying I'd filled the form in wrong - I'd shortened my first name which then of course didn't match the clubs details so if it says David on your ticket don't put Dave, if Thomas don't put Tom etc. At least I know it was rec'd I suppose. Was half expecting it to say - you chose option 3 when it should have been option 5 - renewed at the start of March so will be keeping an eye out for the refund to hit.

I got one the same but I can’t see where I got it wrong buts it’s been redone so I will see if the same thing happens 

1 hour ago, Sparkle said:

I got one the same but I can’t see where I got it wrong buts it’s been redone so I will see if the same thing happens 

Yep me too. Funny thing is when I first got an ST I spelt my first name in full but the club truncated it .. anyway redone and awaiting Rams TV codes and next Saturday like Christmas 1970 and the hoped for chopper bike ?

3 hours ago, 1977 Ram Raider said:

I submitted my forms on Wednesday and got an email on Friday saying I have not yet completed them.

Same happened to me, sent again and renewed season tickets as well sent them an email have they received my refund form, will see what happens.

"Derby County supporters were issued with information relating to the club’s Refund & Exchange policy last week, which included details for Season Ticket Holders wishing to obtain a free subscription to watch Derby’s remaining league fixtures on RamsTV.

Any supporters that have taken up the option of the RamsTV subscription are advised to ensure their current details registered with dcfc.co.uk - such as FanID, email address and passwords – are up to date in order to avoid potential matchday streaming issues.

In addition, supporters are advised to be signed for the Matchday Live show as early as possible to ensure, should they encounter any problems, that they are resolved ahead of kick-off.

Individual redeemable codes will start being sent out to supporters from Thursday 18th June (please note not Thursday 11th June as previously stated) to activate their free subscription, which once activated will cover the remainder of the campaign."

https://www.dcfc.co.uk/news/2020/06/the-rams-return-millwall-vs-Derby-county-watch-from-home-with-ramstv

7 minutes ago, Matlock Old Ram said:

Submitted my forms last Wednesday  for option 3 but not heard anything back from club. Is everyone in same situation or should I submit again/email club?

You should see a success message when you hit submit as I did. I wouldn't advise sending again. The club are sending out RamsTV codes from this Thursday. 

2 minutes ago, SunnyRam said:

You should see a success message when you hit submit as I did. I wouldn't advise sending again. The club are sending out RamsTV codes from this Thursday. 

I don't think @Matlock Old Ram is talking about the same thing. My guess is that he probably received the success message but is hoping for some form subsequent confirmation. 

3 minutes ago, Tamworthram said:

I don't think @Matlock Old Ram is talking about the same thing. My guess is that he probably received the success message but is hoping for some form subsequent confirmation. 

Correct.  I can’t remember if I received the success message and just wondered if the club were sending out confirmation emails that they were processing things. Just panicking as the deadline is this Wednesday at 5pm but I guess they’ve enough on their plate at the moment

I submitted mine around 9am Thursday morning (Opt 3).
Got the "success" message when I sent it.

Heard nothing more since... but then I didn't expect to. 
Happy to rely on the promised emails "FROM Thursday 18th", and will only start panicking if I have no code by 9am on Saturday!

Remember also folks... The Millwall game is a 1pm KO.  RamsTV Live coverage starts at 12:30.  

5 hours ago, Mucker1884 said:

I submitted mine around 9am Thursday morning (Opt 3).
Got the "success" message when I sent it.

Heard nothing more since... but then I didn't expect to. 
Happy to rely on the promised emails "FROM Thursday 18th", and will only start panicking if I have no code by 9am on Saturday!

Remember also folks... The Millwall game is a 1pm KO.  RamsTV Live coverage starts at 12:30.  

Glad you posted that, I hadn’t realised it was 1pm ?

Archived