Season tickets

Woodley Ram

• Replies 816
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 07/06/2020 at 08:35, baiano27 said:

I am not critical of players looking at future deals as at the end of the day the club has the opportunity to say no and both parties go their separate ways. The reason I have opted not to donate the balance to the club is because the players only took a deferral rather than a short term pay cut which could have been a small % not to have much impact on them. They are within their rights to do so but as its the main club expense I will not be donating money of which the majority will go to the players when i've had to take a cut during this time.

Understand your sentiment but actually by taking a deferral the players are actually contributing to the economy more by paying the tax on the full amount. Any cut would only have benefited DCFC not the wider society due to reduced tax. 

The AFL are allowing fans in to the local footy as it returns on saturday-its a local Derby and total attendance in a 53500 capacity stadium will be 2240-2000 fans and 240 in corporate-Goodness knows how many season tickets are going to be available next season and how they will be allocated

EaInxDMVAAAlEhK.jpg

Form completed.
I've gone for Opt 3.  The temptation of the free RamsTV was simply too much for me to click Option 5, as much as I was initially prepared to do so.  Wasn't prepared to pay £10 per game for the privilege, particular as I also have Sky Sports until October, for a very reasonable £20 per month (via NowTV deal). 

I've always been a great believer in "I need to be there, just in case something special happens".  Those who trundled up to Elland Road last May, with their hunched shoulders weighing them down, will no doubt back me up on that one!  (I am still jealous of you all!)

This is the next best thing, under the circumstances, and I hated the thought of potentially missing out on something special... like a thoroughly deserved draw at Millwall, snowfall in Cardiff, or a couple of disallowed header's against the rouge curs.

Yes... I cannot deny it... I'm frightened of missing summat!  

I asked a couple of days ago. on here, about options because I have three season tickets; my two sons and me. Each option is different as my sons are both in  different situations in life to me; i.e one works, albeit furloughed,  one should go to college and I am retired. 

What I am unimpressed by, is that there is no confirmation of your option by email; once selected and taking into account costs incurred even by deferred staff, this would have been a minor development cost, on the web site, to get right.

This means that we cannot be sure that whatever we typed in was the option we chose, so we could actually end up in a situation whereupon we do not actually get what we required as there is no audit path.  There was no way to record your choice. No verification and no way back according to the web page.

I am afraid this is very poor as at the moment, I should imagine, that most fans are not actually flushed in their options, so the correct decision is crucial.

I submitted my form yesterday afternoon (option 3) and all appeared ok but a couple of hours later I had an email reminder saying that I'd not yet submitted my form so I did it again and all seems ok again but it's left me feeling a bit confused to say the least - I realise it could just be an automated email that just happens to have been sent on the same day as I submitted my form but I don't know, has this happened to anyone else? 

1 hour ago, old ilkestonian said:

I submitted my form yesterday afternoon (option 3) and all appeared ok but a couple of hours later I had an email reminder saying that I'd not yet submitted my form so I did it again and all seems ok again but it's left me feeling a bit confused to say the least - I realise it could just be an automated email that just happens to have been sent on the same day as I submitted my form but I don't know, has this happened to anyone else? 

I had the email - I've not submitted my form yet so assume it's just an automated reminder.....

2 hours ago, old ilkestonian said:

Exactly the same for me. Since my brain haemorrhage my memory’s not so good, so , when I got the reminder I looked for a confirmation email and couldn’t find it, so I filled the form in again. If they keep sending me reminders, they could end up with multiple forms from me!

In the end, I went for option 3 - I think!

One frustrating part of this process is that there is no one to speak to at DCFC. I have a query on renewing a Disability Ticket/Carer and taking option 3. No one answering any calls and no replies to messages left with Disability Officer.

24 minutes ago, sage said:

One frustrating part of this process is that there is no one to speak to at DCFC. I have a query on renewing a Disability Ticket/Carer and taking option 3. No one answering any calls and no replies to messages left with Disability Officer.

Would that be because staff have been furloughed?

1 hour ago, sage said:

I would give the ticket office an email mate. Remember staff could still be working from home. 

5 minutes ago, Tamworthram said:

They can’t all have been furloughed. Some must be working in order to process the forms.

I would agree. To have none of those staff answering phones during this time is bizarre.

Archived