Season tickets

Woodley Ram

2 hours ago, RamNut said:

Well I reckon my ticket costs more than £20 a game so buying ramstv would be cheaper. 
if sky broadcast our game will the game still be available on ramstv?

I’m still very confused by your reasoning. Watching all these games will cost you £90 yourself. Why would you not take the 10% discount for next years ticket and get the included Rams TV for the rest of this season thrown in?! 

• Replies 816
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 hours ago, RamNut said:

Well I reckon my ticket costs more than £20 a game so buying ramstv would be cheaper. 
if sky broadcast our game will the game still be available on ramstv?

I’m not the expert but I think so. Otherwise, how would those of us that have selected option 3 be able to watch all games (via Rams TV I believe regardless of whether they are also on Sky) for free.

I'm under the impression that all of our games will be available on Rams TV regardless of whether they are Sky Live games or not?

I'm also under the impression that at least some of the season ticket holders don't currently have access to Live Sky games.

Personally, I think Option 3 will prove to be the most popular choice.

7 hours ago, ThePrisoner said:

This isn’t true. Sky games are also available on Rams TV for season ticket holders. They’re not usually, but they are during this. 

“Sky Sports will broadcast 30 of the remaining 108 Championship matches alongside exclusively showing the 15 games across all EFL divisions in the Sky Bet Play-Offs. The 30 live League fixtures will also be streamed on a Club’s iFollow (or equivalent) service, where access will be provided exclusively for Season Ticket holders.”

https://www.dcfc.co.uk/news/2020/06/efl-statement-sky-bet-championship-returns-to-sky-sports

I'd not seen this statement before.

It doesn't read that way from the Sky website, thanks for clearing it up.

24 minutes ago, Mucker1884 said:

I'm under the impression that all of our games will be available on Rams TV regardless of whether they are Sky Live games or not?

I'm also under the impression that at least some of the season ticket holders don't currently have access to Live Sky games.

Personally, I think Option 3 will prove to be the most popular choice.

Or a combination of three and two for people who live together.

14 hours ago, wyschtonram said:

If you selected option 5, letting the club keep all the money invested in this season and next seasons ticket, you get to pay for Rams TV. 

12 hours ago, rammieib said:

Crazy crazy crazy that option 5 doesn't include dcfc tv.

I wonder how many will now choose option three and thus Derby have just given away 10% for free!

I don’t understand the disappointment about this.

If you donate your ST balance to the club and then ask for free RamsTV, assuming you’d be paying for RamsTV anyway, you’re completely nullifying the donation. In fact, you’d be taking money from the club (based on the amount I’d get refunded for my ST, anyway).

1 hour ago, angieram said:

Or a combination of three and two for people who live together.

My wife, daughter and I have all gone for option 3. While we could have elected for option 3 for my daughter and the full 20% discount for my wife and myself, that seemed a bit unfair as we will all watch the live streams and the club needs the money.

11 hours ago, DCFC1388 said:

Thanks, but I assume you and your dad have actual season tickets? Whereas my sons in technically 'free' with a £30 rams squad membership + adult ticket

I have asked the club but no response yet. Surely they cannot accept option 3 based on a free season ticket?

Sorry. Misunderstood. Hopefully they will respond quickly. There must be thousands in this situation. Maybe it will be linked to your response (but knowing Derby probably not that simple). 

Up the Rams 

13 hours ago, rammieib said:

Crazy crazy crazy that option 5 doesn't include dcfc tv.

I wonder how many will now choose option three and thus Derby have just given away 10% for free!

They are probably only offering free Rams tv with option 3 so they can get people to commit to a season ticket next season 

10% discount for next season and Rams TV for all the games remaining this season is a bloody good offer I have to say.

I was more than happy for the club to keep my cash, although I couldnt afford to pay more on top of the monthly payments I'm making for next seasons ticket, so option 3 was the only way I could guarantee to watch the games.

If you add the cost of being to watch all the games (assuming its home and away), even at a fiver a game that's 45 quid on top of the circa 45 quid off next seasons ticket, that is a great move from the club.

Compare what we have done to Sunderland.

Hi folks, cannot find anything on previous comments, does anybody know if the club are contacting sth/members by email or mail regarding this? Only I mentioned it to somebody yesterday that doesn't have permanent web access, and they knew nothing about the options. Thanks in advance

10 minutes ago, Killer Shoes said:

Hi folks, cannot find anything on previous comments, does anybody know if the club are contacting sth/members by email or mail regarding this? Only I mentioned it to somebody yesterday that doesn't have permanent web access, and they knew nothing about the options. Thanks in advance

Here's a link to the form you have to fill out.

https://forms.office.com/Pages/ResponsePage.aspx?id=aYnKxl-ETU6snFW_zc2YzdrNL-iUta9Dtzzt3nc0zG9UQzRHRVgzUkJOUjg3SVJSUk9JN0Q0U1FXMS4u&ajs_uid=3dad01e6-5641-5dcb-298c-419caa3ad68f&utm_campaign=11591217_Refund %26 Exchange&utm_medium=email&utm_source=Derby County Football Club&dm_i=239Q,6WFU9,GGUE60,RQ1HO,1

My son's had an email, I haven't.

1 hour ago, Chellaston Ram said:

They are probably only offering free Rams tv with option 3 so they can get people to commit to a season ticket next season 

I’m not sure you’re technically committing but, obviously, if you don’t renew you don’t get the 10% discount next season. The regular season is due to end on 22nd July but the renewal deadline is end of July (I’m right aren’t I?).

I’ve selected option 3 and, unless it will come before the free games start, I’ve not signed or confirmed my commitment to renew. Therefore, I assume in theory, I could watch the games for free (last one 22nd July), but not renew. Not that I will. I will renew without hesitation even if next season starts,  or is entirely, behind closed doors and they have to revise the renewal prices/offer.

25 minutes ago, Killer Shoes said:

Thanks Rev, we haven't received an email either, it's a bit random ?

If you've not put an email address onto your account (and confirmed that they can contact you by email) then you won't receive anything.

Edit: if you log into your account then you can check and update your contact preferences accordingly.

38 minutes ago, Tamworthram said:

I’m not sure you’re technically committing but, obviously, if you don’t renew you don’t get the 10% discount next season. The regular season is due to end on 22nd July but the renewal deadline is end of July (I’m right aren’t I?).

I’ve selected option 3 and, unless it will come before the free games start, I’ve not signed or confirmed my commitment to renew. Therefore, I assume in theory, I could watch the games for free (last one 22nd July), but not renew. Not that I will. I will renew without hesitation even if next season starts,  or is entirely, behind closed doors and they have to revise the renewal prices/offer.

I wouldn’t be surprised if you would have to commit otherwise the club are losing out on potentially £90 per person 

12 minutes ago, Chellaston Ram said:

I wouldn’t be surprised if you would have to commit otherwise the club are losing out on potentially £90 per person 

No they don't as it is in lieu of the 2019/20 refund (ie instead of taking the 17% cash refund option).

The 2020/21 bit is just a discount if you then choose to renew.

It's that simple.

19 minutes ago, Chellaston Ram said:

I would be surprised. If you're not likely to renew then you might as well go for the full refund and use the money to pay to watch the games if you want to watch them.

The club probably realise that if people select option 3, and therefore forego the full refund, they're very likely to renew if for no other reason to get their 10% discount.

5 minutes ago, Carnero said:

No they don't as it is in lieu of the 2019/20 refund (ie instead of taking the 17% cash refund option).

The 2020/21 bit is just a discount if you then choose to renew.

It's that simple.

It is that simple.

However, for me personally, should I choose option 3, then not go on to renew, I would get £90 worth of RamsTV (Which I wouldn't have otherwise subscribed to), in lieu of my 17% cash refund, which would only be valued at £65.96 (Cat D Season ticket @ £388), so technically, the posts by @Tamworthram & @Chellaston Ram are correct, and not something I had previously considered.

I too, of course, expect to go for option 3, and fully intend to renew at this stage.  

Archived