Season tickets

Woodley Ram

• Replies 816
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I’ve gone for option 1 refund.

the cost and availability of ramstv is a bit of an unknown

discounts on next season seem a bit premature. 
when are fans going to be allowed back?

when will it be safe to go back?

plus I’ve got an expensive season ticket, so I reckon that will probably work out as the best deal.

Just now, RamNut said:

discounts on next season seem a bit premature. 
when are fans going to be allowed back?

when will it be safe to go back?

plus I’ve got an expensive season ticket, so I reckon that will probably work out as the best deal.

Obviously I respect you decision but:

Cost of Rams TV is not an unknown. Free if you select option 3 or £10 a game to everyone else.

Availability is unknown I guess but I am confident it will have the capacity.

Discounts on next season is surely the current offer on the assumption we will be let back in (which I doubt we will. Certainly not initially). If they are still behind closed doors then I would have thought the club (along with every other club) will have to revise the offer.

Whether it’s the best option obviously depends on whether you want to watch all/some of the behind closed doors games at £10 a pop. 

1 hour ago, RamNut said:

Huh?! How is the cost and availability an unknown?! £10 a game to all in the UK if you don’t take Option 3. Includes both home and away games. The information is very much published and out there. It isn’t hidden. 

https://www.dcfc.co.uk/news/2020/06/efl-statement-sky-bet-championship-returns-to-sky-sports

10 minutes ago, ThePrisoner said:

Huh?! How is the cost and availability an unknown?! £10 a game to all in the UK if you don’t take Option 3. Includes both home and away games. The information is very much published and out there. It isn’t hidden. 

https://www.dcfc.co.uk/news/2020/06/efl-statement-sky-bet-championship-returns-to-sky-sports

And at least 2 of them will be on sky.

I'm going option 3 now.

8 minutes ago, Tamworthram said:

Some FAQ's from the club.

Also says that 5000 people completed their options form over the weekend.

https://www.dcfc.co.uk/news/2020/06/Derby-county-refund-and-exchange-policy-update

I’m still not convinced these answer my specific question - if I select option 3, do I HAVE to buy a 2021 season ticket? 

Although it does state “Discount for 2020/21 Season Ticket Renewal accompanying Option 3 can be redeemed if or when convenient for the Season Ticket Holder” so maybe I don’t have to buy one 

Sith Happens
1 minute ago, admira said:

Let’s hope Rams TV has enough servers to cope with 22,000 concurrent connections. 

I asked on here and owen bradley said they would be ok

21 minutes ago, admira said:

I’m still not convinced these answer my specific question - if I select option 3, do I HAVE to buy a 2021 season ticket? 

Although it does state “Discount for 2020/21 Season Ticket Renewal accompanying Option 3 can be redeemed if or when convenient for the Season Ticket Holder” so maybe I don’t have to buy one 

Pretty sure it’ll just be a discount code for checkout. Your potential discount of 10% is covering the Rams TV versus the 20% with no Rams TV.

The wording does implying if or when convenient and of course will be different  whether you renew in the early bird pricing or at full price after the new deadline. 

1 minute ago, ThePrisoner said:

Pretty sure it’ll just be a discount code for checkout. Your potential discount of 10% is covering the Rams TV versus the 20% with no Rams TV.

The wording does implying if or when convenient and of course will be different  whether you renew in the early bird pricing or at full price after the new deadline. 

Thanks. I won’t even get into ‘what if I buy a membership instead?’! 

In thinking if going for the 20 percent discount for me in next season's ticket and the 10 percent on my lads (he's 19) so we get the best of both option 2 & 3.

Not clear how I do that on the website tho as it lumps both fan i'ds into one with only one choice available for the two of us.

Anyone figured out how to split it online?

I went for option 3 this morning. So how do I get my 10% discount off 20/21 renewal.  It’s not showing on my account yet and I want to renew before the Millwall game.  Still got my ticket for the Millwall game so will they also deduct that from my renewal or is it a separate process ? Thanks. 

1 hour ago, kash_a_ram_a_ding_dong said:

In thinking if going for the 20 percent discount for me in next season's ticket and the 10 percent on my lads (he's 19) so we get the best of both option 2 & 3.

Not clear how I do that on the website tho as it lumps both fan i'ds into one with only one choice available for the two of us.

Anyone figured out how to split it online?

Each ticket will have the Fan ID on. You need to fill the form in for each fan ID. 

50 minutes ago, jrh2254 said:

I went for option 3 this morning. So how do I get my 10% discount off 20/21 renewal.  It’s not showing on my account yet and I want to renew before the Millwall game.  Still got my ticket for the Millwall game so will they also deduct that from my renewal or is it a separate process ? Thanks. 

Give them time to process it! It’s manual. You're best speaking to the club though, you don’t need to renew your season ticket before the game though, just the choice you want. 

2 hours ago, admira said:

I don’t think that there’s any way that DCFC can force you to buy a season ticket for 20/21, so no you don’t have to buy one. If you decide not to then you will lose the value of the 10% off should you choose Option 3

1 hour ago, jrh2254 said:

Bear in mind that you now don’t have to renew until the end of July so there’s 6 weeks yet. The club says that they will send codes to fans choosing discounted tickets or TV to allow them to buy at the discounted rates. Presumably they will be going out over the next week or so. The Millwall refund is a separate process and might take a bit longer

Archived