Season tickets

Woodley Ram

On 11/06/2020 at 09:15, Mucker1884 said:

Form completed.
I've gone for Opt 3.  The temptation of the free RamsTV was simply too much for me to click Option 5, as much as I was initially prepared to do so.  Wasn't prepared to pay £10 per game for the privilege, particular as I also have Sky Sports until October, for a very reasonable £20 per month (via NowTV deal). 

I've always been a great believer in "I need to be there, just in case something special happens".  Those who trundled up to Elland Road last May, with their hunched shoulders weighing them down, will no doubt back me up on that one!  (I am still jealous of you all!)

This is the next best thing, under the circumstances, and I hated the thought of potentially missing out on something special... like a thoroughly deserved draw at Millwall, snowfall in Cardiff, or a couple of disallowed header's against the rouge curs.

Yes... I cannot deny it... I'm frightened of missing summat!  

And more than likely you will take the 10% discount when it comes to buying next seasons ST. 

I will say again, despite @David disagreeing, this is exactly the scenario which has driven a behavior where the club have lost a little bit of money. You would have taken option 5 if the games were included this year.

• Replies 816
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, rammieib said:

And more than likely you will take the 10% discount when it comes to buying next seasons ST. 

I will say again, despite @David disagreeing, this is exactly the scenario which has driven a behavior where the club have lost a little bit of money. You would have taken option 5 if the games were included this year.

I am 99% certain that you will be proven 100% correct, in my case.   

...And yes, I would have done.   ?

Just now, Curtains said:

Difficult decision but weighing things up I decided to take option 1 rather than 2. 

Not bothered about Rams TV to be honest as I haven’t got a smart TV 

Why don't you watch it on your laptop or tablet then? There's no benefit to having a Smart TV for Rams TV at all when no app exists.

5 minutes ago, ThePrisoner said:

Why don't you watch it on your laptop or tablet then? There's no benefit to having a Smart TV for Rams TV at all. 

I thought about that and decided I’d rather listen to RD than watch it on Rams TV and check highlights later and watch goals on SKY NEWS hopefully. 

I have SKY so will get Preston game. 

PS I also have BT Sport so it all adds up cost wise. 

Just now, Curtains said:

I thought about that and decided I’d rather listen to RD than watch it on Rams TV and check highlights later and watch goals on SKY NEWS hopefully. 

I have SKY so will get Preston game. 

and Forest and WBA now.

You'd rather listen to RD? You're glutton for punishment!

7 minutes ago, ThePrisoner said:

and Forest and WBA now.

You'd rather listen to RD? You're glutton for punishment!

Well that’s 3 out of 9 thanks. 

Also have BT Sport so have plenty of footy to look forward too.  

Up the Rams. 

3 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

Me also, - better value currently as we don’t know if we will be allowed to go to any games next season 

I personally think the club should have given Rams TV free to all the games whilst matches are behind closed doors. 

Would have been a good concession 

1 hour ago, Curtains said:

Well that’s 3 out of 9 thanks. 

Also have BT Sport so have plenty of footy to look forward too.  

Up the Rams. 

Feast of Football coming up.

Tonight's game Juventus Vs Milan, 2nd leg Coppa Italia 8pm kick off.

26 minutes ago, Chellaston Ram said:

I’m trying to renew my season tickets online but not offering me the discount. Does anyone know when the discounts are being applied ? I’ve not seen anything online about it

Same problem, I tried to renew on Wednesday. I e-mailed the club to ask the question as above, if I get a response I will post it.

3 hours ago, Curtains said:

I personally think the club should have given Rams TV free to all the games whilst matches are behind closed doors. 

Would have been a good concession 

Why when the club can generate some (but not much) needed income from Rams TV. I don't think it would be reasonable to expect a refund AND free Rams TV. It's not as if any of this is the club's doing. 

7 hours ago, rammieib said:

In which case they'd need an Option 6, where you could give the refund to the club and still have to pay for RamsTV.

Your version of Option 5 would see the club lose money, just to a slightly lesser extent than Option 3.

1 hour ago, Chellaston Ram said:

I’m trying to renew my season tickets online but not offering me the discount. Does anyone know when the discounts are being applied ? I’ve not seen anything online about it

Come on. Give the club a chance to process all the forms and apply the discounts.

I really do think you're being a bit unreasonable expecting it all in place already. Just be patient and wait a little while. There's no hurry, your seat is still reserved until renewal date. 

28 minutes ago, Tamworthram said:

Why when the club can generate some (but not much) needed income from Rams TV. I don't think it would be reasonable to expect a refund AND free Rams TV. It's not as if any of this is the club's doing. 

They could try this 

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=&ved=2ahUKEwiEi43Mkf3pAhUahlwKHcnuBGYQFjAAegQIBBAB&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.nottinghampost.com%2Fsport%2Ffootball%2Ffootball-news%2Fgenuinely-considering-20-nottingham-forest-4216567&usg=AOvVaw1VWaHP28_CoGGMaQja-GCE

Archived