Coronavirus

1of4

12 hours ago, JuanFloEvraTheCocu'sNesta said:

I've got a cough, no sense of taste or smell and a headache. No temperature yet though! Hope you are ok.

Ive had a bad week 

Last weds saw throat ish, weds night unbelievable fever worst ive ever had

thurs felt hungover all day and dizzy

fri better bit of a caugh 

sat groggy bit of a caugh

sun same

today fine apart from a slight caugh and abit of breathing difficulties even though it seems to be settling now.

i am putting it down to a common cold.

i live in blackpool and the chances of catching it here are very low. 

still isolating though

• Replies 19.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, JuanFloEvraTheCocu'sNesta said:

Absolutely revolting company. He'd gladly see his staff at risk to shift a few more yoga mats and jumbo mugs.

What an absolute skid mark of a human.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/coronavirus-mike-ashley-keeps-sports-21742586

How come he thinks he can get away with it? Banks, petrol stations, food, pharmacy and news agent and That should be it. Bojo should send the bill and tell the fat greedy ducker to close all his shops. Especially since his shops have got such narrow aisle that you can barely move in there.

8 hours ago, B4ev6is said:

Well I cant see how they are going to police it as to few police to do it.

The army will be used to help police it, but yes, probably still not enough numbers.

Many will "get away with it"... but for those that are found to be out and about without good reason, they should not be arrested.  They should not be asked/told to return home.  They should "be taken somewhere to self-isolate for 14 days".  They should not pass go!  They should not be able to pop home and pick up a few bits!

The sooner that happens... and the sooner word/pictures get out... the sooner the "Social Dunces" may start to take heed.

Bring it on, Boris!

7 hours ago, JuanFloEvraTheCocu'sNesta said:

Absolutely revolting company. He'd gladly see his staff at risk to shift a few more yoga mats and jumbo mugs.

What an absolute skid mark of a human.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/coronavirus-mike-ashley-keeps-sports-21742586

When will the people that work for him realise they are working for a Bamford?
When will the people that shop there realise they are putting money into the pockets of a Bamford?

I hope everyone stays at least 2 metres outside his doors.

upazblJ.gif

6 hours ago, simsdcfc said:

Ive had a bad week 

Last weds saw throat ish, weds night unbelievable fever worst ive ever had

thurs felt hungover all day and dizzy

fri better bit of a caugh 

sat groggy bit of a caugh

sun same

today fine apart from a slight caugh and abit of breathing difficulties even though it seems to be settling now.

i am putting it down to a common cold.

i live in blackpool and the chances of catching it here are very low. 

still isolating though

You don’t get a fever from the common cold do you? Especially the worst you’ve ever had. Stay safe and isolate.

4 minutes ago, JoetheRam said:

Well Autoglass have cancelled on me, so guess their guys aren't working now.

Don't know to what extent a garage could be considered essential? Although general movement in vehicles is restricted those that are essential workers will need transport to get to their jobs. If their car breaks down they will need to fix it.

10 minutes ago, richinspain said:

Don't know to what extent a garage could be considered essential? Although general movement in vehicles is restricted those that are essential workers will need transport to get to their jobs. If their car breaks down they will need to fix it.

Yeah I'm lucky in that currently I'm not required to be at work, but that could change - for my more frontline colleagues that would stop them getting to work which would mean we're another man down in the fight against 'Rona.

12 minutes ago, TimRam said:

I am waiting for the first case of "youths" getting together in a group to goad the police.

Yes, I must admit, I'm thinking similar.  Our estate must be amongst the favourites.

Here's hoping I'm wrong, and my neighbours do us all proud.

Sith Happens
15 minutes ago, TimRam said:

I am waiting for the first case of "youths" getting together in a group to goad the police.

Just now, Mucker1884 said:

Yes, I must admit, I'm thinking similar.  Our estate must be amongst the favourites.

Here's hoping I'm wrong, and my neighbours do us all proud.

And their Parents excusing it and blaming it on everyone else because there is nothing for them to do at home.....

They need to open supermarket delivery slots up through the night. It’s ok asking people to do their food shopping online if possible, it’s not possible as all slots are taken right up to the end of April. 

I’m also considering buying a tent and camping in the garden, it’s the only way me and the missus won’t split up after we’re allowed back out ?

Sith Happens
Just now, David said:

They need to open supermarket delivery slots up through the night. It’s ok asking people to do their food shopping online if possible, it’s not possible as all slots are taken right up to the end of April. 

I’m also considering buying a tent and camping in the garden, it’s the only way me and the missus won’t split up after we’re allowed back out ?

What i was saying to the other half last night.....plenty of people who would jump at some extra work now surely.

I would have thought Sports Direct being open would be fine because you're on supposed to be shopping for essentials. Should be empty. 

But then seeing the rush for tiny, tasteless cheeseburgers yesterday I'm not so sure that people won't see a pair of jogging bottoms as essential purchase. 

"Be kind" and "stay safe". I keep seeing the words but I keep seeing morons doing neither. It's kinda like they're just words and people are too thick and/or selfish to actually think outside their own tiny bubble. 

McDonalds is closing for a bit!! It could be the last mcFlurry you eat for a month! 

What a bumbling shat show from boris , I’m a self employed in the construction industry ,wife self employed childminder

so if you working on a construction project and you act responsibly then not only do you not earn any money short term but you can lose your work going forward to people who don’t , same for wife

why have lock down headlines when it’s clearly not

12 minutes ago, Paul71 said:

What i was saying to the other half last night.....plenty of people who would jump at some extra work now surely.

You would think so, going to be hard staying in for 3 weeks so a chance to get out the house for a few hours at night, say hello to people from afar. 

Would have to be Skype interviews though surely if they were to take people on?

11 minutes ago, Alpha said:

I would have thought Sports Direct being open would be fine because you're on supposed to be shopping for essentials. Should be empty. 

But then seeing the rush for tiny, tasteless cheeseburgers yesterday I'm not so sure that people won't see a pair of jogging bottoms as essential purchase. 

"Be kind" and "stay safe". I keep seeing the words but I keep seeing morons doing neither. It's kinda like they're just words and people are too thick and/or selfish to actually think outside their own tiny bubble. 

McDonalds is closing for a bit!! It could be the last mcFlurry you eat for a month! 

Exactly re Sports Direct. Not sure why people are getting their knickers in a twist. Let them stay open, sure they will be operating at a loss as literally nobody will be in there!

The only thing funnier than the #bekind #staysafe movement are the people that did all of their panicky buying/stockpiling and are now sat there moaning at the morons who are going to the shops to try and get essentials!

15 minutes ago, Archied said:

What a bumbling shat show from boris , I’m a self employed in the construction industry ,wife self employed childminder

so if you working on a construction project and you act responsibly then not only do you not earn any money short term but you can lose your work going forward to people who don’t , same for wife

why have lock down headlines when it’s clearly not

A lockdown that you can get out of by telling the police "I'm going for a walk". Great stuff Boris.

Archived