v Stoke (H) - Matchday thread

OohMartWright

• Replies 663
  • Created
  • Last Reply
41 minutes ago, Danelaw Rams said:

After watching the game last night, I was going to relive it again on sky. This morning...But decided to relive it through the Stoke city forums matchday thread instead....So glad I did ??? 

URAMS!

http://oatcakefanzine.proboards.com/thread/293406/Derby-county-stoke-match-thread

It looks exactly like a Derby thread here when we are away! 

25 minutes ago, Theres’s Only Wan Chope said:

It looks exactly like a Derby thread here when we are away! 

My favourite contribution:

'We were completely outplayed by fat, out of shape granny shagger, who made us like a bunch of disorganized, clueless, school kids.  Rooney never broke sweat, sprayed the ball around for fun and scored a great goal.'

1 hour ago, Danelaw Rams said:

After watching the game last night, I was going to relive it again on sky. This morning...But decided to relive it through the Stoke city forums matchday thread instead....So glad I did ??? 

URAMS!

http://oatcakefanzine.proboards.com/thread/293406/Derby-county-stoke-match-thread

Just induldged myself.

I do like it when the oatcake is unhappy.

10 hours ago, ramsbottom said:

Fozzy, Bird, Holmes, Lawrence, Waggy all very good.  But Rooney, just different class tonight. I’d quite gladly marry that free kick, and spend the next 30 years shagging it every night...

Get yer hands off,  that free-kick is my bird 

9 hours ago, Brummie Steve said:

I've been out tonight then got in and watched Grantchester.

Stayed up to watch the Brexit show.

Heard the result at 1030 'Derby County thrashed Stoke City 4-0. Wayne Rooney scored Derby's 3rd goal' and I thought 'Blast, I had the Rams to win 2-1 with Rooney as FRGS!

Am I becoming one of those grumpy old men!?

PS if the Rams have the highest home points with 32 is their away point tally of 8 the lowest in this division?

Was only checking this yesterday, we have the 4th worst away record

12 hours ago, jimbo jones said:

Take a flag...

Heard my first moaning Stokie ‘made Rooney look like a 25 year old, kept standing off him, I can accept loosing to anyone, but not them.’ Grumble grumble moan.

What’s so specifically wrong about loosing to us?

Very good performance.  Even when we didn’t have possession we generally didn’t look in difficulty. There were still periods when I thought we ceded possession too much, but I’m nitpicking really.  All the goals were very good.  Also nice to share them out a bit.  Bird, Holmes, Rooney and Forsyth were particularly good, but nobody had a poor game.

Stoke’s fans reactions remarkably similar to ours when we lose (and I guess every other team).  Didn’t think Stoke were as bad as they are making out, but  they know their players better than I do.  Similar lack of consideration of context though...... I’m sure we’ll be like this the next time we lose.

10 hours ago, Brummie Steve said:

I've been out tonight then got in and watched Grantchester.

Stayed up to watch the Brexit show.

Heard the result at 1030 'Derby County thrashed Stoke City 4-0. Wayne Rooney scored Derby's 3rd goal' and I thought 'Blast, I had the Rams to win 2-1 with Rooney as FRGS!

Am I becoming one of those grumpy old men!?

PS if the Rams have the highest home points with 32 is their away point tally of 8 the lowest in this division?

Home
9222F650-621F-461D-8CE5-F06D4A023013.thumb.jpeg.8378b8232d9bbf26181fe4a45b777232.jpeg

Away
97068FCF-26FE-452F-B772-FC156ECFE698.thumb.jpeg.a250f6bf5063b38e71ab6e703fe9ac73.jpeg

11 minutes ago, I Bought the Tee Shirt said:

No histrionics, No look at me, Had a smile on his face, Talked to people, Always in the right place, Who is this I hear you ask....The Referee, Well done fella you had a good game last night ?

What about the possible red card he didn’t give? Thoughts...

Archived