v Northampton Town (A) - Matchday Thread

Rampant

• Replies 727
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Millenniumram said:

Let it go... support Derby County and not Chris Martin. I rate the man but you’ve got an insanely unhealthy obsession. Waghorn is as good a player as Marriott.

I was making a point about lack of creativity - who was there then mate?! Let what go, he's a Derby player or have you forgotten.

1 minute ago, ariotofmyown said:

No no no. It was the worst performance ever in the history of football by any team ever.

No it was fantastic I’m loving the quality of football we are playing under Cocu - long may it continue its so exciting and entertaining 

14 minutes ago, Millenniumram said:

Well, that was awful. Those complaining about players like Martin and Marriott not starting games... watch that pile of bank. Shocking, shocking performance. There’s a reason these players don’t play in our first choice lineup.

Luckily it’s only the FA cup, so I don’t care particularly.

Thought Martin and Bird were our best players 

3 minutes ago, Shuff264 said:

Roos deserves credit, claimed the ball well and never looked like flapping

Players deserve praise for improving on weaknesses

He did a lot better didn’t he 

just one where he came for a ball in and left himself in absolute no mans land, fortunately their guy headed past the far post 

But claimed things very well in the main 

that and Whittier’s little cameo were the only other positives quite honestly everyone else to a man and without exception(maybe Curtis and fozzy) need to go home and think about what they’ve just served up 

3 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

I was making a point about lack of creativity - who was there then mate?! Let what go, he's a Derby player or have you forgotten.

I said that I rate Chris Martin. He’s the best striker at the club, my point is you shouldn’t criticise Waghorn just because you think he shouldnt be playing. Personally, none of our current strikers are good enough.

Kinell that was boring

If Cocu doesn't improve massively next season I'm gonna start doing my shopping on Saturday afternoons. 

Keep it tight and try and nick a goal is the aim of our game. There's nothing interesting to watch when we go forward. Just chase it, harass it, smash it etc etc. 

It's not only miles away from Mac's team but it's not even as creative and fun as the best Clough bits.

Go on lads, smash another cross aimlessly.

Waghorn broke protocol though by trying to slip Whittaker in. Cocu will be fuming with that

Just now, Millenniumram said:

I said that I rate Chris Martin. He’s the best striker at the club, my point is you shouldn’t criticise Waghorn just because you think he shouldnt be playing. Personally, none of our current strikers are good enough.

I didn't particularly criticise Waghorn, it was a retort to your comment.

Archived