Birkir Bjarnason - Joined Al-Arabi

JfR

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, chewbacca said:

Played the full 90 too, in a 1-0 defeat for Iceland.

He played well, his strength, positioning and passing was very good, especially in the second half as he became used to the unfamiliar position of defensive minded left central midfielder.  Fitness is not an issue with Birkir, the longer the game went on the more he ran.  He has a phenomenal engine, so that does not surprise me.

2 hours ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

Kuhl wasn't fit to wipe the sweat of Van Der Laans sack .  Just my opinion mind.

Was that why he was made to ride to the BBG on his bike? Extra training? Just how fit does one need to be?

So many questions........... Does anyone have the answers?

Sounds good.

i working on suitable nick names if we sign him .. The Ice Ram Cometh 

this will work very well if we get some Chinese investment .. He’d be a new signing from Icerammed 

sorry lads it’s a low news day ?

11 minutes ago, Ambitious said:

Do Iceland have any bookies that would like to fund the deal? I'm sure we can find a space in our squad for him if that's the case. 

Made a quick call to a friend at 69Pink, he said sure thing, but Birkir has to wear shirt #69 and the team play in all pink.

Actually betting companies do not operate in Iceland as they are illegal

2 hours ago, ramit said:

Birkir's performance against France has been noticed

"Free agent Birkir Bjarnason has shown he is ready to earn a deal at Derby County following his impressive performance for Iceland in their recent defeat to France."

https://www.derbycounty.news/opinion/reported-Derby-county-target-birkir-bjarnason-shows-hes-ready-for-rams-deal/

Noticed by a Derby fan! Tom Thorogood is Bris Vegas.

22 hours ago, richinspain said:

Was that why he was made to ride to the BBG on his bike? Extra training? Just how fit does one need to be?

So many questions........... Does anyone have the answers?

634598905_onlysmarties.thumb.jpg.89b4954dc062008e5435a28c3962e04a.jpg

For people who believe things written on buses...

Archived