January 2020 transfer window

oomarkwright

1 minute ago, Marriott Ram99 said:

Call me a negative Nigel, but I have a strong suspicion we will sign either someone crap that is no better than our under 23s  like Dowell , Blackman ,Camara ect or nobody at all. It would be nice for the first time in years to make a decent signing in January, its frusating either signing pure crap or nobody at all.  As another poster has just said above,  its not just about trying to sneak into the top 6 this season or get into the top 10 and finish on a high, it would help massively to sign a quality player or two  now for next season. Look what has happened with Bielik  and Marriott last season, injured /unfit for about 12 games because we signed them late or unfit  impacting our start to the season , next season if we are going for promotion we can't duck around.  Either we sign 1 or 2  in January, preferably either a centre back and a replacement for whatever we shift out e.g Lawrence ,Jozefoon  and maybe a GK or in the summer we will have to act fast and sign about 6 or 7 players by the time pre season starts in Mid July if we are serious about doing anything other than midtable next season.

negative Nigel

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 hours ago, Topram said:

Jordan Ibe available 

I really liked him when he was with us. Frightened back lines, wonderful change of pace and a turbo like an old Saab 

it was a bit like watching a teenager with a Golf GTI sometimes. An excess of enthusiasm and speed rather than race craft. 

Archived