January 2020 transfer window

oomarkwright

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cocu hoping for a new signing next week.

Sounds like they have identified a player. Was speaking in very singular terms.

Also says Derby aren't the only team interested tho

Didn't say that would be the only bit of business, but seems whomever this is, its target no1
#dcfcfans

1 hour ago, EraniosSocks said:

Would love Billy sharp, maybe Sinclair ? 

I think it could be Sinclair. Mel has said we have been tracking the players for a while which Sinclair would fit, he has been linked to Preston which would fit into competition & the wait could be down to him being in Dubai.

Said it for about three years now, but Dwight Gayle on loan would be the man to fire us up out this league.

Marriott and Waghorn, good players but they miss absolute sitters at the best of times - I wouldn’t consider either 15-20 goal players. Get in Gayle and let him have a field day with Rooneys through passes.

Crazy suggestion on a Short term loan ..Lee Grant. Knows the way to play from the back, still think he’d be better than the crop of keepers we have even at 36!

1 hour ago, Papahet said:

Said it for about three years now, but Dwight Gayle on loan would be the man to fire us up out this league.

Marriott and Waghorn, good players but they miss absolute sitters at the best of times - I wouldn’t consider either 15-20 goal players. Get in Gayle and let him have a field day with Rooneys through passes.

Crazy suggestion on a Short term loan ..Lee Grant. Knows the way to play from the back, still think he’d be better than the crop of keepers we have even at 36!

Gayle is on £60,000 a week - just ridiculous for any club in the championship without parachute payments ( them as well ) 

6 minutes ago, S8TY said:

Leeds reserve keeper Meslier looks very good against Arsenal...very good distribution and looks an upgrade on what we have 

I think we should wait to see if he can save any shots. Arsenal have been woeful.

Archived