January 2020 transfer window

oomarkwright

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sith Happens
1 hour ago, Topram said:

It’s been pretty quiet so far

Apart from getting rid of two loans that havent worked and signing Englands leading ever goal scorer and most capped outfield player, yep its been quiet.

Sith Happens
1 minute ago, minesahartington said:

Am I missing something or are we dragging up news from 2018?

Thats nothing, nip over to LTLF, they are still talking about 1979

2 hours ago, Ambitious said:

I don’t see any scenario where we reject a move for FloJo. I guess he’s proven himself at this level before and I’m sure there are clubs that would take him, so unless it was literally a loan with no contribution to wages? I can see him joining a Championship side on loan before the end of the window, perhaps even Brentford could be interested? 

It's a fake account. 

16 minutes ago, The Orange Pimpernel said:

My mistake then Roy. But the last 3 times I've seen him he has been at fullback. 

Yeah I asked GofC whether it my 'memory' too! I saw him in one of the U18s cup games I think. He was wide, he's like poo off a paddle isn't he! Last night Jonno compared him to a young Micah Richards! ?

4 hours ago, RoyMac5 said:

Yeah I asked GofC whether it my 'memory' too! I saw him in one of the U18s cup games I think. He was wide, he's like poo off a paddle isn't he! Last night Jonno compared him to a young Micah Richards! ?

Wow!

In which case he's got a glittering career ahead of him for the next approximately 9 months ?

Archived