View from the outside 19/20

Andicis

1 hour ago, Andicis said:

''The usual suspects are starting to fawn over them too - NTT20, Don Goodman, Prutton, Quest etc.

Surely this can't be true. If it is, then it is a sign that the end times are upon us. I advise gathering your loved ones and saying your farewells.

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"A better point for us than for them"

I wouldn't be so sure about that. All but ends their outside chance of the top two, they were going to be top six anyway. Throwing away all that hard work for a sloppy goal. We snatch a point despite playing awful, taking us level with the top six.

I think it could be a huge point for us, and regardless of their position, that is really going to hurt them. They're lying to themselves if they say they're happy with a point, purely because it means we haven't taken 3.

• 1 month later...

To save everyone the trouble, I've been out and about to other both our's and other clubs' forums/social media etc and can confirm that the summarised views below prevail:

Current view from inside:

sfSlpqX.gif

Current view from outside:

Gibson/Boro:

computer-crying.gif

Barnsley:

giphy.gif

Bristol Tin Pot FC:

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Sheff Wed

giphy.gif

Treetards:

giphy.gif

The Dirties:

tumblr_oj9riqqoDN1tm5dbuo1_540.gifv

EFL:

200.gif

And just to round things off - a view from inside watching the views from outside:

1427581934735.gif

You're welcome.

fdc14803797dac3a11cbcb573c16ceea.gif

• 2 weeks later...

I don’t think Mr Popodopolous on OTIB, the Bristol City forum has a lot of time for us.

“Disgusting club, disgusting hierarchy- minority, maybe a reasonable minority of fans equally so! 

No offence, but I hope there is a new Derby journey ahead- not on a Cup run or on a promotion push- but into admin! “

This guy’s dislike for us knows no bounds, I don’t think he’s a well man myself, all this Covid ? and all that goes with it going on and it comes across as we’re his biggest problem...just wow. ?

1 hour ago, Pearl Ram said:

I don’t think Mr Popodopolous on OTIB, the Bristol City forum has a lot of time for us.

“Disgusting club, disgusting hierarchy- minority, maybe a reasonable minority of fans equally so! 

No offence, but I hope there is a new Derby journey ahead- not on a Cup run or on a promotion push- but into admin! “

This guy’s dislike for us knows no bounds, I don’t think he’s a well man myself, all this Covid ? and all that goes with it going on and it comes across as we’re his biggest problem...just wow. ?

Can’t say that I’ve ever considered Bristol City as a disgusting club.

1 hour ago, Pearl Ram said:

I thought Andy Weimann was Austrian not Greek!

FourFour Two in their season preview have us down as finishing 4th based of our young talent +Rooney. 

Also Benjamin Bloom who does alot of YouTube videos on the Championship did a top 10 most promising young players in the league video and had Bird in the list but mentioned that 4 or 5 Derby players could easily be in the list. 

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=yVrgV-zmxXI

Good to see how our young talented players are getting recognition, hopefully we don't have to sell anymore too soon. 

2 hours ago, Sparkle said:

Ex Leicester - shows we are still on their minds but I don’t know why 

1 hour ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

Can't even remember him at Leicester. Remember him at Forest for a period.

And I remember him from Everton.. but now as Leicester is mentioned, I started to doubt myself. Anyway, he played for some blue shirt team.

On 09/09/2020 at 17:28, Pearl Ram said:

Not looked for a few days.  Might pop in too have a laugh. He was looking into our accounts going back to 2014 at 4 in the morning at the start of the week. He deffo needs half an hour on a bouncy castle.

6 hours ago, Marriott Ram99 said:

FourFour Two in their season preview have us down as finishing 4th based of our young talent +Rooney. 

Also Benjamin Bloom who does alot of YouTube videos on the Championship did a top 10 most promising young players in the league video and had Bird in the list but mentioned that 4 or 5 Derby players could easily be in the list. 

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=yVrgV-zmxXI

Good to see how our young talented players are getting recognition, hopefully we don't have to sell anymore too soon. 

Not in the top 20s Ali Maxwell and George Elek have us around 10th this season. Easy to see why. Until we get the attackers in that Cocu wants we are weaker than last season. When we get those in then I think things will look more positive! 

2 minutes ago, IlsonDerby said:

Not in the top 20s Ali Maxwell and George Elek have us around 10th this season. Easy to see why. Until we get the attackers in that Cocu wants we are weaker than last season. When we get those in then I think things will look more positive! 

Wouldn’t be overly disappointed with 10th as long as we see some real shoots of progress. But you’re right, hard to see any better than that without reinforcements. 

6 minutes ago, Srg said:

Wouldn’t be overly disappointed with 10th as long as we see some real shoots of progress. But you’re right, hard to see any better than that without reinforcements. 

I take comfort in Cocu saying that a winger coming in won’t be the end of the business. More assertive than previous when he’s tentatively said things like ‘we’ll see what we can do’. 

also he mentioned that play offs were the aim. 

I noticed a few Sheffield United fans predicting we would be relegated. It’s no surprise. We have a young team with a high ceiling and arguably a low floor, albeit not that low IMO. 

I’m excited to see what Bird and Sibley can achieve this season in particular, personally my opinion of Sibley couldn’t be higher - I love everything he embodies as a player. He’s Will Hughes and Mason Mount rolled into one. Obviously, I expect that he will have a target on his back, but this is likely to be the last season we see him in a Derby shirt (if he’s half the player I think he is and can be) so really want to see us make the most of it. 

Just now, Ambitious said:

I noticed a few Sheffield United fans predicting we would be relegated. It’s no surprise. We have a young team with a high ceiling and arguably a low floor, albeit not that low IMO. 

I’m excited to see what Bird and Sibley can achieve this season in particular, personally my opinion of Sibley couldn’t be higher - I love everything he embodies as a player. He’s Will Hughes and Mason Mount rolled into one. Obviously, I expect that he will have a target on his back, but this is likely to be the last season we see him in a Derby shirt (if he’s half the player I think he is and can be) so really want to see us make the most of it. 

I notice a few thinking they signed our best player in Max Lowe, so I'm not to concerned about that prediction.  

Archived