View from the outside 19/20

Andicis

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 hours ago, angieram said:

He might not care enough about us to get our name right but other than that, I think he's spot on.

He was correct but it does assume that we didn’t try things to open the game up if we needed to which we didn’t 

I honestly thought that fundamentally, by which I mean based on nothing but base ability, that Luton were one of the worst teams I remember seeing come to PP in the Championship. 

We should've really beat them by more, but we were quite poor on the day. We made quite a few stray passes in promising positions, Martin being guilty of a large number of them. It wasn't a game for a purist, but we didn't need to be at it to get the win. I expect Luton will go down. 

2 minutes ago, Ambitious said:

I honestly thought that fundamentally, by which I mean based on nothing but base ability, that Luton were one of the worst teams I remember seeing come to PP in the Championship. 

We should've really beat them by more, but we were quite poor on the day. We made quite a few stray passes in promising positions, Martin being guilty of a large number of them. It wasn't a game for a purist, but we didn't need to be at it to get the win. I expect Luton will go down. 

They were lacking plenty but Bolton were a lot worse 

On 07/10/2019 at 00:53, Ambitious said:

Yes fair comments. It was good to get the three points, and seemingly on a bit of a run. But we shouldn't let that mask the fact that we have been average to poor; defensively, creatively and also final ball / clinical finishing. 

• 1 month later...

Archived