Phillip Cocu, Chris Van der Weerden & Twan Scheepers

Nuwtfly

Phillip Cocu  

695 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

14 minutes ago, JfR said:

Turkish football hasn't got a good rep at all. 

The atmosphere in stadiums is amazing and I think Turks seem overall lovely friendly people. 

But you read about some of the wild west situations in their football and it was probably a silly move for Cocu

Mancini and Prandelli had similar complaints about the politics. Prandelli especially was undermined right from the start

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Charlie Dram said:

Who posted the video about the inside line on Fenerbache.

Can't find it but a Red Dog friend (not friend but I know him) is asking what went wrong.

I'm extremely drunk and would appreciate your help.

???

In anticipation?

Champion. Cheers Fellas. wasn't a video but an article. Sent it on to old Red doggy.

12 hours ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

So then, the cockneys dead, long live the Dutch man.

As he's our first overseas manager, I think we should embrace Dutch culture and educate ourselves on the Netherlands.

Windmills, spliffs, tulips, a bridge too far, cycling, land reclaimed from the sea, houses so small they could be UK newbuilds. Have I missed anything?

The ability to schpeak Queen's Englissh

31 minutes ago, dcfcfan1 said:

Say we finish top half and miss out on play offs, how many rams fans will be calling for his head?

I won't. His first season is a free hit for me. As long as we aren't getting relegated, that is fine. We need manager continuity, it isn't our fault that we haven't had it recently, but I'll back Cocu completely, he deserves the time to build something.

7 hours ago, Andicis said:

I won't. His first season is a free hit for me. As long as we aren't getting relegated, that is fine. We need manager continuity, it isn't our fault that we haven't had it recently, but I'll back Cocu completely, he deserves the time to build something.

I agree with you but I don’t think Cocu has come to Derby to finish top half. He wants a big job again and to do that he needs to get us into the prem.

I think he’ll have a right go at it and there may be casualties along the way.

2 hours ago, Anag Ram said:

I agree with you but I don’t think Cocu has come to Derby to finish top half. He wants a big job again and to do that he needs to get us into the prem.

I think he’ll have a right go at it and there may be casualties along the way.

Leeds United?

I'll sign up for that.

11 hours ago, DazaDunn said:

I'm rather surprised there's no video interviews with any of the staff yet, just the one instagram post. 

I've got a feeling we may have to throttle back a bit on the PR expectations of our new manager, tbh. 

I think he's going to do his talking on the pitch. No bad thing in my opinion. 

I hope he doesn't get too pally with the players either. I like a bit of gravitas. 

Archived