The Olympiacos B Antiques Roadshow Thread.

ramsbottom

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
56 minutes ago, Alpha said:

Is the trick to beating Forest to let them have the ball? 

Is that fella the French Billy Davies? 

I've just had a look into this and it's certainly the case. Forest, as an average, have 47% possession. It's lower mid-table in the Championship, but when you look at the games they've lost: 

Birmingham 2-1 (A) - 54%
Charlton 1-0 (H) - 57%
Millwall 3-0 (H) - 68%
Huddersfield 2-1 (A) - 58%
Wednesday 4-0 (H) - 58%
Cardiff 1-0 (H) - 69%
Hull 2-1 (H) - 66%
Wigan 1-0 (A) - 58%
WBA 2-1 (H) - 45%

There is only one they've had less possession and the rest are significantly more and that was the first game of the season. I'm surprised to see they've lost 6 home games already this season. We've only lost 5 in the past two seasons. It shows just how bad our away record actually is for whatever reason. The annoying thing is that we play again we are absolutely going to have the ball against them and they seem well drilled in winning without the ball. 

14 hours ago, eezzeetiger said:

i already had booked the slot with Daveo , and the open top bus with the council, so might as well use it

Must be tough. One minute it's all going swimmingly, all on the bus, parade to follow, then all of a sudden...

giphy.gif 

Everyone: "Will the coronavirus outbreak get serious enough to affect football before the season ends?"

Marinakis: "Why yes, yes it will."

Knowing that the Forest squad and staff has been in contact with surely means their next game gets postponed? Playing it behind closed doors doesn't help.

Archived