The Olympiacos B Antiques Roadshow Thread.

ramsbottom

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1 hour ago, Rams forever said:

Ah well not all bad, forest lose Saturday and they could well drop out the top six ?

That won't do, they won't want to cup anyone's ball's.  This season they want to cup Sow and Sambas ball's. Lolley still gets the occasional ball cupping opportunity. Cash has them lining up for a cupping. That bloke must look like Buster Gonad after a night out. Yates was last years ball cupping favourite now nobody wants to even tickle them. At Nottinghams ball cupping clubs he was VIP, now he's not on even on the list .  What is this obsession there fan base has with cupping balls.

1 hour ago, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

The difference between our clubs' last home attendances was a huge 527 people. Remind me which side is fighting for promotion and which is in mid table?

And without giving kids tickets. Stating a fact, not knocking it - wish we would do the same.

9 hours ago, Ambitious said:

I don't know if it's because I'm getting old, but the new age of club twitterati acting like a teenage fan really does rub me up the wrong way. It just makes the whole club look tinpot. 

There's clearly more scope to be fun with twitter accounts, but there's trying to hard a lot of the time and it's a bit irritating.

Archived