The Olympiacos B Antiques Roadshow Thread.

ramsbottom

12 minutes ago, SchtivePesley said:

Any truth in this? Seems odd that the virus is supposed to be ragingly contagious, yet all the players have tested negative...

Less than 100 cases in Greece as it stands, yet he caught it? Hmm

As far as I'm aware it can't be transmitted simply by touch, but via mouth, nose or eyes. I doubt, any of the squad kissed him, or ate something with their hands after shaking hands with him (before washing their hands). As he wasn't showing any symptoms at the time, it's doubtful he was coughing or sneezing at the time either.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
43 minutes ago, SchtivePesley said:

Any truth in this? Seems odd that the virus is supposed to be ragingly contagious, yet all the players have tested negative...

Less than 100 cases in Greece as it stands, yet he caught it? Hmm

I guess he could be pulling a Weinstein.  But the drastic weight loss side of it may be beyond him...

image.png.1aab8481dd656044ecae7f9d27bb62b3.png

It appears his fingers are too fat to untangle headphone cables...

On 11/03/2020 at 16:21, MuespachRam said:

and rightly so...people always want something for nothing...including their health,its scandalous

Not in America 

still baffles me why they don’t have an nhs

that documentary sicko by michael Moore ... who granted some would say had an agenda against the government at the time ... but even so it literally beggars belief, if it was referring to a third world country it would still be horrendous but that it’s the most powerful nation on the planet is simply mind blowing 

I believe u can watch it on daily motion for anyone that wants to

Sith Happens
2 minutes ago, Tyler Durden said:

Rob White from Kimberley 

Claimed he wasn't buying it all for himself and criticism unfair as he was going to donate it to his friends and family

Make your own judgement

Does seem unlikely,  however looking at the look on his face im not sure he would have the intelligence to fabricate such an excuse. 

Sith Happens
Just now, Tyler Durden said:

He's from Kimberley so draw your own conclusions.....

In fairness though Kimberley is in Nottinghamshire. 

They live that far in the past that they aren't expecting coronavirus for another 40 years,  most of them are discussing how long the Falklands war will last.

1 hour ago, Paul71 said:

In fairness though Kimberley is in Nottinghamshire. 

They live that far in the past that they aren't expecting coronavirus for another 40 years,  most of them are discussing how long the Falklands war will last.

Get your point. But it’s not a good reference. Vietnam war would have been better. That was about 40 years ago. Flatlands was only about 20 years ago. I should know, I was born on the day it broke out. No way it was nearly 40 years ago. 

*checks calendar

duck! When did I get so old!!!!

2 hours ago, Tyler Durden said:

Rob White from Kimberley 

Claimed he wasn't buying it all for himself and criticism unfair as he was going to donate it to his friends and family

Make your own judgement

To be fair - he does need them because he's full of sh** - it's gonna come out...

Whilst it's amusing that someone might put on their forest top to do something selfish and idiotic, lets just go full twitter for a minute and start shouting "false flag" a lot because he's really a Leicester fan. He's got that Leicester stare about him.

On a more serious note, the idiot buying is utterly epidemic throughout the country. It's not exclusive to Kimberly. Heard reports of hands being washed in Beeston and even residents of Sneinton heading the official advice to stop smearing bodily fluids upon each other.

Meanwhile in Glasgow, "Crisp n dry" is utterly unavailable in any shop after the locusts............

Archived