The Olympiacos B Antiques Roadshow Thread.

ramsbottom

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
30 minutes ago, sawley_ram said:

I actually decided to watch their game against Charlton (don't ask why) and I don't understand how Forest are where they are having seem them played like they did last night. Charlton were class and deserved a bigger win.

Think I said earlier in this thread how poor Forest have looked whenever I have seen them.

I think they are more suited to playing against the better teams and recent results seem to back this theory up.

9 minutes ago, G STAR RAM said:

Think I said earlier in this thread how poor Forest have looked whenever I have seen them.

I think they are more suited to playing against the better teams and recent results seem to back this theory up.

I've seen them probably 6 or 7 times this season, only time I can say they played well was against Leeds. I think you're right in your assessment of them being more suited against better teams. They have a bit of the Man Utd disease from this season where they're worse the more possession they have. 

The one huge positive they do have though, is despite not playing well they never seem to get battered or anything, so they're always in with a shout of a win or a draw by add goal.

‘To be fair’.... five changes made to the team that beat Leeds.... played Walker up top on his own and a lad called Bong...? Grabban didn’t even make the squad.... rested or maybe injured. What an opportunity though to go second. Laughing chimp too early?

3 minutes ago, Cam the Ram said:

They left out 3 of their best players yesterday in Cash, Sow and Grabban for whatever reason. I can understand Sabri's thinking, but it now makes the West Brom game almost a must win just to justify this team selection. 

Resting players for a game against a bottom 6 side in the Championship because of an imminent game with the team who's top smacks of inexperience with this competition. 

You will always get punished for disrespecting a team in this league.

1 minute ago, 86 Schmokes & a Pancake said:

An over reliance on Bong seems to be the issue. I can see their promotion hopes going up in smoke tbh.

Don't worry mate... I spotted it!  ?

...Anyway, If they want to get higher than they already are, a Bong is their only option, I reckon!

Classic Forest. Sabri played a huge gamble with that team selection and could really cost us if we also lose on Saturday.

We've had several occasions to put daylight between us and the rest of the pack and failed to take any of them.

MBoro at home when they were a bag of poo, a bog standard Reading away and at home, blew both of the leads in those games. And last night.

Massive opportunity spunked away.

2 minutes ago, Red_Dawn said:

Classic Forest. Sabri played a huge gamble with that team selection and could really cost when we also lose on Saturday.

We've had several occasions to put daylight between us and the rest of the pack and failed to take any of them.

MBoro at home when they were a bag of poo, a bog standard Reading away and at home, blew both of the leads in those games. And last night.

FTFY

4 minutes ago, Red_Dawn said:

Classic Forest. Sabri played a huge gamble with that team selection and could really cost us if we also lose on Saturday.

He swore!!  David!  Rynny!  Banhammer!  Anyone?   

Oops... I put "He", when Dawn is clearly a girls name.  I apologise madam.  No offence intended, sweet cheeks.

1 hour ago, Mucker1884 said:

He swore!!  David!  Rynny!  Banhammer!  Anyone?  

Oops... I put "He", when Dawn is clearly a girls name.  I apologise madam.  No offence intended, sweet cheeks.

Its ok, just make sure you dont misgender me again.. Bigot

Archived