The Olympiacos B Antiques Roadshow Thread.

ramsbottom

4 minutes ago, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

Not a fan of everyone, including verified journalists, sharing this around on social media.

Feel for the poor lad if he has it and everyone knows about it.

It won't be nice for the lad, but everybody needs to know. All those that have been in contact with him since Friday and everybody that has been in contact with them.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Millenniumram said:

Looks like Forest and Millwall will be playing the kids for two weeks while their squads are in self isolation then...

Weve had a chaotic season, but Forest really have brought themselves right up to our level here

Chances are both those squads have mingled with their under 23s and other staff members though? I don't see how fielding kids will be the answer.

8 minutes ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

Don't worry, our beloved prime minister has said a policy of doing nothing and letting the weak die is best for the economy.

Has he? Or is this just a stupid dig that should be in the politics thread.

2 hours ago, Srg said:

Nice of Marinakis to admit he's had coronavirus and was at the game on Friday meeting and greeting Forest fans. 

Brilliant.

2 hours ago, Srg said:

From blowing up a bakery to spread a lethal virus. Man is a terrorist.

af06a14a-5dd1-4b16-ac9e-b0fbebcaf18a.jpg.6a2bda580880d52863c65a52dfa60c98.jpg

Although I find it's funny is calling him a terrorist, the seriousness of the coronavirus is far away from being funny.

5 minutes ago, Jack Willow said:

af06a14a-5dd1-4b16-ac9e-b0fbebcaf18a.jpg.6a2bda580880d52863c65a52dfa60c98.jpg

Although I find it's funny is calling him a terrorist, the seriousness of the coronavirus is far away from being funny.

I like how you're more offended by the flu portion of the joke than act of blowing up someone's livelihood.

Lighten up.

18 minutes ago, Srg said:

I like how you're more offended by the flu portion of the joke than act of blowing up someone's livelihood.

Lighten up.

I think you are the one who should wake up, it's not a simple flu we are talking about, the internet sources they are saying UK is the next in the line after Italy.

ESshSpfWAAECPLR.png.ce160baeebad152b27c69531bc46ed23.png

4 minutes ago, Jack Willow said:

I think you are the one who should wake up, it's not a simple flu we are talking about, the internet sources they are saying UK is the next in the line after Italy.

ESshSpfWAAECPLR.png.ce160baeebad152b27c69531bc46ed23.png

And? Not to take over this thread, but it's mortality rate is overwhelmingly based in old people and those with underlying conditions. Which is exactly the same as any other type of flu or virus, which tend to overwhelming effect those demographics.

It's a joke pal, shall we not joke about driving a car, air travel, having the runs or any number of the millions of things that can possibly kill you? Bet you're really really fun at parties after you've done lapping up all the newspapers have to scare you with and raiding your local ASDA for bog roll.

Archived