The Olympiacos B Antiques Roadshow Thread.

ramsbottom

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 30/01/2020 at 08:51, G STAR RAM said:

Sounds very much like us under Rowett and I think I was in the minority of Derby fans that actually enjoyed that season.

We were smash and grab a lot that season but also handed out a few good hidings along the way.

Think we were one of the top scorers in the division that year but you still see alot on here saying how boring it is but Sky TV have convinced them that possession football is all that matters these days!

Was a brilliant season for me. I’m sure people changed their opinion of it after Rowett left. 

30 minutes ago, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

Doesn’t mean the rest of the season was crap!

And it wasnt even like we got smashed by Fulham either, they beat us over 2 legs by one goal.

Probably should have gone for an away goal in the first half but I dont think his plan was that bad.

2 minutes ago, G STAR RAM said:

And it wasnt even like we got smashed by Fulham either, they beat us over 2 legs by one goal.

Probably should have gone for an away goal in the first half but I dont think his plan was that bad.

The home leg was a great night as well. He’s certainly not a crap manager.

15 hours ago, G STAR RAM said:

It would have been nice to try and win the away game by using Vydra rather than watching us never try

On 29/01/2020 at 09:49, Red_Dawn said:

We've done nothing so far. Great win last night but we've got Brum away, Leeds at home, Charlton at home, West brom away in our next four. 

No easy games following that either. Could easily see us losing a few of those.

Long way to go, but its been a fun season to watch us, and laugh at your misfortune.. 

You will never have a better chance of promotion this season - I have genuinely not seen a good team this season 

Brentford play the best football and Fulham nearly do but can't for a full game so are vulnerable whilst Leeds are just Leeds and West Brom just don’t seem fluid at all - forest are very defensive and rely on being attacked and has worked for them mainly in a very Rowett way but it doesn’t carry on

meanwhile this season Derby get to be the kingmakers because we get to host Fulham Brentford forest Leeds and we can choose to donate points to whoever ????  

Archived