The Olympiacos B Antiques Roadshow Thread.

ramsbottom

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, TigerTedd said:

Every dog has its day. When you’re the worst team in the East Midlands 9 seasons out of 10, we always have to endure that occasional season. 

butchiu know what this means of course. We’re going to thrash you next time we play. It always seems to be the team that are doing worse that come out on top in those fixtures. 

Don't be hard on yourself,, you were only the worst team in history for one season

7 hours ago, Ghost of Clough said:

It's the first time since the 12/13 season. Since the turn of the millennium, Forest have only finished above Derby on 5 occasions. Whereas Derby have spent 3 seasons in the Prem, Forest opted for 3 seasons in League 1 instead. Here it is in pictorial form:

image.png.1a6463ee1fb7f67ccb85c496a27491e4.png

Always living in the past

21 hours ago, Red_Dawn said:

We've done nothing so far. Great win last night but we've got Brum away, Leeds at home, Charlton at home, West brom away in our next four. 

No easy games following that either. Could easily see us losing a few of those.

Long way to go, but its been a fun season to watch us, and laugh at your misfortune.. 

Genuine question here, and no sour grapes...

Have you been good to watch? Or do you just mean the results have been good?

Every time I've seen you on tv you've actually looked pretty cack .

59 minutes ago, G STAR RAM said:

Genuine question here, and no sour grapes...

Have you been good to watch? Or do you just mean the results have been good?

Every time I've seen you on tv you've actually looked pretty cack .

We’ve been very solid overall I’d say. Clearly Lamouchis game is to play on the counter and if that means we concede possession, so be it. 

We’ve made some very additions this year, but namely the GK Brice Samba, Samba Sow and winger in Ameobi. All have made fantastic contributions. 

We’re very reliant on Grabbans goals but way we’re exactly where we deserve to be. Even more so considering we’ve thrown away 6 points since Xmas against MWall and Reading twice. 

13 minutes ago, Red_Dawn said:

We’ve been very solid overall I’d say. Clearly Lamouchis game is to play on the counter and if that means we concede possession, so be it. 

We’ve made some very additions this year, but namely the GK Brice Samba, Samba Sow and winger in Ameobi. All have made fantastic contributions. 

We’re very reliant on Grabbans goals but way we’re exactly where we deserve to be. Even more so considering we’ve thrown away 6 points since Xmas against MWall and Reading twice. 

Sounds very much like us under Rowett and I think I was in the minority of Derby fans that actually enjoyed that season.

We were smash and grab a lot that season but also handed out a few good hidings along the way.

Think we were one of the top scorers in the division that year but you still see alot on here saying how boring it is but Sky TV have convinced them that possession football is all that matters these days!

On 28/01/2020 at 22:19, eezzeetiger said:

The -9 points should make things very interesting!

If you can't beat Luton, how many points will they get from the rest of the season??

Points are overrated. The modern game is about so much more. 

On 29/01/2020 at 12:01, Dimmu said:

Just to balance the books and serious question (yes, Im looking at you @Ghost of Clough), when has notts forest been better than us? 

Or what's the record this century?

and here's an all-time one...

image.thumb.png.70bbd373b96469b79a76f1c751ff5033.png

Average positions
Derby - 20.5
Forest - 23.2

Seasons on top
Derby - 62 (plus 4 with no Forest)
Forest - 55 (including current season

Archived