The Olympiacos B Antiques Roadshow Thread.

ramsbottom

1 hour ago, Zurich Ram said:

Who’s this Bamford “Babylad” who seems to be on my Facebook pages? Love the fact that as a so-called “fan” he has his youngest wearing a shirt with “Notts” on the back!! 

Been Christmas number 1 two years in a row...

it even joking ? 

My wife’s all over it, I can’t ducking stand him. I share his views on sausage rolls, but I can’t get over the fact he’s a red. And the fact that he’s a knob. 

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Charlton next, but West Brom away next Saturday will be a bit of a marker for the dogs.

Some winnable games after until April when they have us away, Fulham home and Preston away, that run could make or break an automatic push IF they are not clear before.

21 hours ago, TigerTedd said:

Been Christmas number 1 two years in a row...

it even joking ? 

My wife’s all over it, I can’t ducking stand him. I share his views on sausage rolls, but I can’t get over the fact he’s a red. And the fact that he’s a knob. 

Literally just seen him in Morrison’s 

Had ‘Babylad 2’ on the back of his shirt. Assume when he grows up he’ll be embarrassed

That was very damaging. Only 4 PST from 7th, and 6th and 7th both have a game in hand now. If they both win, then forest loose against West Brom, which is the most likely result if you’re a betting man, then the they could find themselves out of the top 6 by Saturday tea time. 

theyre only hope is us. Ironically. We’ll smash Bristol, making it an unprecedented two away wins in a row, and save their position in the top 6.

Until next week. 

Archived