Chances of loanees returning

Rammy03

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I’d love them to come back (particularly Tomori) but doubt they will.

Nevertheless, there are probably other high quality players coming through the ranks of these clubs who might be a year behind and DCFC will be seen as a good option for them.

Alternatively, we appeal to have one of the best academies in the country, so maybe we won’t need any of them to come back... we can grow our own instead?

Wilson - Mid table premier league side, maybe a decent overseas team. 

Mount  - Chelseas first team, probably the bench for a while.

Tomori - Same as Wilson.

Its a shame we can't defend crosses, I reckon Tomori and Wilson would of signed.

34 minutes ago, SuperDerbySuperRams said:

This. It also means we’ll be top of this list for next Mount’s, Wilson’s and Tomori’s from these clubs. There’s talent out there 

That’s more the point, look at what Frank and Derby have done to bring them on.

Tomori is maybe a 50/50 but we will attract others on the back of this season.

12 minutes ago, DCFC Ram said:

Haven't Liverpool put a value of £25M on Wilson? 

Apparently, 15 - 20m Is more his value. 

Pros - left foot, dribbling, composure.

Cons - strength, play breaks down with him a lot, crossing, concentration.

26 minutes ago, Shang said:

I think the reason Tomori would go to Celtic/Rangers would be Champions League experience. Hard to turn that down.

Only Celtic are in the Champions League and even then, they have to go through qualifying don't they? So it could be two games and you're out.

Think the Championship offers better football and education than playing in the Scottish Premier League.

Mount-no chance at all, will be in Chelsea’s squad especially with their transfer ban

Wilson-no chance at all, if he does leave the victims It will be to go to a Bournemouth, Southampton level team

Tomori-I think we would have a chance of him coming back if It wasn’t for Chelsea’s transfer ban, they will be needing all the players they can. 

So Frank (Or Pullis more than likely) better get out his book of contacts and get some more from somewhere else.

All of them are very unlikely. I struggle to think of many players who immediately rejoined a team on loan in the same division.

Kind of admits you have reached your level and are happy with it.

We will have new loans no doubt about it. FL needs to get a move on though the best ones will go quickly. 

1 hour ago, lukedcfc said:

Apparently, 15 - 20m Is more his value. 

Pros - left foot, dribbling, composure.

Cons - strength, play breaks down with him a lot, crossing, concentration.

I don’t think anybody will be rushing to buy Wilson at them prices I think he’s been poor in some games of late and would have been tempted to drop him.

6 hours ago, Shang said:

I think the reason Tomori would go to Celtic/Rangers would be Champions League experience. Hard to turn that down.

More like Europa league experience when they get knocked out☺pus most of the league games aren't as challenging as the the prem. Would consider Celtic as a player when am Ashley Coles age and not before unless am sh%te?

I fear Chelsea's transfer ban makes Mount's return a non-starter. I think Tomori will be back next season in a Rams shirt for some reason. 

I'd welcome Wilson back too and I do think he'll go on loan again as he's not top two PL standard. Liverpool would probably prefer him to get PL experience next though.

Who else to Chelsea have who are possible loanees? Ampadu is too good for our division but my knowledge of PL players is minimal.

Nah, but there will be new loanees that we don't know much about yet.

'Harry Wilson, he's worth 50 million' - Apparently the Italian Lire has made a return.

He'll be sold. At 22 he's no up and comer in a squad like that.

He'll end up at a lower Premier club or top championship club for $15mish and slowly disappear into medicrity.

n amazing left foot for 5 months but the rest of his game is meh.

Mount could be very good. Not totally sure with him.

Same goes for Tomoroi, he improved month on month through the season. I think he has the highest ceiling.

5 hours ago, JG400 said:

I'll stick my head above the parapet

Mount no chance of returning

Tomori a chance and would love him back

Wilson , wouldn't have back even if offered

You wouldn’t take the man who scored 18 goals and won us points on his own? Free for a year?

Mad.

Archived