Chances of loanees returning

Rammy03

What do you think about the possibility of any of the loans returning for another crack at it? They've all played such a vital part in the group and connected massively with the fans as a result. It just doesn't seem right ending it like this and seeing them play for another club. Tomori has already said he'd be happy to come back and I just think playing in the championship again would be great for them instead of a bottom table premier League club. I know lampard will be able to attract other good loan players but what about mount, tomori and Wilson? Chelsea and liverpool will look at how we’ve treated the three of them and how much they've improved under lampard. Surely they wouldn't hesitate in handing them over to us again for one more season?

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mount is in Chelseas pre season tour squad and some papers are reporting that he might be part of the first team squad next year. Doesnt definitely mean he wont come back, but i think less likely. I think Wilson will be sold to someone else, but we might be in with a chance of Tomori coming back.

only club ive seen Tomori linked with is Rangers or Celtic. Im sure any Chelsea boss would be happy to give him to us over them. 

Wilson will probably go to a lower premiership side

Mount will be in and around the Chelsea squad next season, especially with the injury to Loftus-Cheek.

Who would we actually want out of the 3?

Tomori and Mount have been consistently good.  Wilson goes missing, dives ( again yesterday near end when he ran out of energy )

I think we it have a chance with Tomori.

Mount deserves to be around Chelsea first team, and at very least on loan to a premier club like Villa ( pains me to say that ! )

Wilson isn't even lower Premier standard imho.  He's not as good or as fast as Ryan Ssenyong 

Wilson lacks pace and energy now. He's only going to get slower sadly.

A shame as he has a great shot. When it mattered he hit two over hit crosses at end and refused to shoot from edge of box before losing the ball. 

At least we fiy relais d best way to promotion is young quality premier League loans.    We erongly ditched that policy after losing Jordan Ibe.   

All three will be sitting down with their clubs to see what's best for their development

You'd imagine that both clubs would call this spell a huge success. And now it is probably time to get them another spell at a higher level. 

Maybe being a young CB Tomori might not have as many offers (even though he's class). But I bet plenty of lower prem clubs would have Mount and Wilson in. Chelsea might even start Mount's integration now. 

I'd be pleasantly surprised to see any back. It just seems natural to get them to step up. Maybe go abroad to Spain, Italy or Germany. 

1 minute ago, Alpha said:

All three will be sitting down with their clubs to see what's best for their development

You'd imagine that both clubs would call this spell a huge success. And now it is probably time to get them another spell at a higher level. 

Maybe being a young CB Tomori might not have as many offers (even though he's class). But I bet plenty of lower prem clubs would have Mount and Wilson in. Chelsea might even start Mount's integration now. 

I'd be pleasantly surprised to see any back. It just seems natural to get them to step up. Maybe go abroad to Spain, Italy or Germany. 

This. It also means we’ll be top of this list for next Mount’s, Wilson’s and Tomori’s from these clubs. There’s talent out there 

4 minutes ago, Tombo said:

All three are too good for this level, but we can dream.

I beg to differ on Wilson.

Loads of potential, just not sure when he will be strong enough.  Reminds me of Kinkladze when he tries to run past players, he's half falling over anticipating contact.     

He's 22.  Not even played 60 league games yet.

5 minutes ago, Tombo said:

All three are too good for this level, but we can dream.

I agree tomori could play at the back for a prem team and mount and Wilson are special players who are wizards on the ball however off the ball they aren't great and need more discipline. Too many times Wilson has gone missing in games, not ready for Liverpool yet that's why I think another season in the championship would be beneficial.

Think one of the German CL teams are after Harry Wilson according to the papers, he definitely won't be here next season.

Mount will be in Chelsea's squad.

If we do sell Bogle, I reckon we could use the money to buy Tomori.

Can’t see Mount or Wilson. Maybe Tomori, as I can’t see a Prem team taking him on loan.

i hope for Mount’s sake he goes on loan again, even if it’s not with us - I just can’t see him getting that much game time at Chelsea. Just look at Empadu this season. 

4 minutes ago, SouthStandDan said:

Think one of the German CL teams are after Harry Wilson according to the papers, he definitely won't be here next season.

Mount will be in Chelsea's squad.

If we do sell Bogle, I reckon we could use the money to buy Tomori.

I admire the optimism, but I think there is zero chance we would ever be able to buy Tomori whilst being in the Championship.

Not worried. I feel sure that the calibre of incoming loans will be as high next season - we are viewed by the big boys as a club that will improve their young players.

Archived