How is everybody holding up?

Hull and Fulham games we failed by in at least one part of the leg when we showed too much respect to the opposition. Let's just play our own game use are strengths, fast offensive football ,pressing players on the ball making them make mistakes and disrupt their play. We can do this,we have the players , COYR. AND GOOD LUCK

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We’re going to need everything we’ve got

St George is still out on loan but God for Harry and England is a good start and we’ve got Laurence Olivier 

Bradley the armoured fighting Vehicle, Colonel Bogle, Tomori the unbeaten, Jack Flash Marriott, Killer Roos, 2 Masons, a Scott, Richard the lionheart, an aging old Fox along with that famous old brand Waghorn and Holmes for all your sporting requisites

Very nervous, have to keep them quiet first 20 they will press we can’t go making mistakes and giving them confidence early on. Must keep Hernandez off the ball aswell, Johnson needs to kick him early ? COYR

2 minutes ago, SaffyRam said:

I’ve been feeling ?just thinking about the match the last few days. But I felt the same before the West Brom game and that turned out rather well ?

Feeling what? Yourself? Under the weather? The next door neighbour?

1 hour ago, jono said:

We’re going to need everything we’ve got

St George is still out on loan but God for Harry and England is a good start and we’ve got Laurence Olivier 

Bradley the armoured fighting Vehicle, Colonel Bogle, Tomori the unbeaten, Jack Flash Marriott, Killer Roos, 2 Masons, a Scott, Richard the lionheart, an aging old Fox along with that famous old brand Waghorn and Holmes for all your sporting requisites

The conspiracy against Leeds deepens.....

22 hours ago, PrivateDerby said:

Nervous! Off to Ibiza Sunday morning, need a comfortable win otherwise the week will be wasted panicking about the away tie. Come on Derby! 

Who the... are Leeds United when the Rams go marching up up up! 

Selfie on the beach, Thursday morning, Rams shirt (or flag) celebrating beating the dirties over two legs - or your banned!

8 minutes ago, uttoxram75 said:

People need to stay grounded and not get too excited over a game of football. 

Judt tidying the garden before leaving for the match.....

A306F966-874B-4656-BD96-98D28E99BC3B.jpeg

You’ve done well to get them pots flowering. My Clamatis has only just started to flower.

1 minute ago, uttoxram75 said:

Thats the missus department mate. There is some plastic there while she's nurturing the real stuff!

I found gardening is about the only thing that fits in around the football season. It does overlap a bit at the beginning and end.

TBH I don't really enjoy days like today, the matches are something that just have to be gotten through!

I'm not the sort of person that turns his back on a penalty being taken but I don't really enjoy the match until its over.  I've been a Derby fan far to long to relax until the full time whistle ?

1 hour ago, uttoxram75 said:

People need to stay grounded and not get too excited over a game of football. 

Judt tidying the garden before leaving for the match.....

A306F966-874B-4656-BD96-98D28E99BC3B.jpeg

Is that a gnome in a DCFC shirt under the black plastic wrapping, ready for unveiling as a celebration or commiseration depending on the result?

Archived