How is everybody holding up?

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, SK47 said:

The whole outcome of my evening/weekend rests on the game tbh. If we win, I'm going out and getting absolutely trashed.... If we lose, I'm staying in and sulking. 

Mine too. If we win, I'm going out to get trashed and if we lose I'm definitely going out to get trashed! 

9am kickoff here in los angeles. crumpets and marmite and a cup of coffee. camped out on the couch covered in 4 dogs. managed to use my vpn to trick sky into letting me buy a week pass so i can get the english coverage.

cannot. wait.

27 minutes ago, wixman1884 said:

9am kickoff here in los angeles. crumpets and marmite and a cup of coffee. camped out on the couch covered in 4 dogs. managed to use my vpn to trick sky into letting me buy a week pass so i can get the english coverage.

cannot. wait.

In future use ESPN+ app only $5 a month first month free, streams in 4 k and you get the Sky feed, am watching here in NC 

9 minutes ago, Asheville Ram said:

In future use ESPN+ app only $5 a month first month free, streams in 4 k and you get the Sky feed, am watching here in NC 

I do get have espn} too, I just wanted the british coverage and commentary. I have both up right now

Archived