Swansea City vs Derby County

cannable
Message added by Day

RamsTV
Swansea City on 01/05/19 will NOT be available to supporters within the UK, Ireland and the Channel Isles. This is due to a decision taken by the home club meaning the live video stream will only be available Internationally.
https://www.dcfc.co.uk/page/ramstv-faqs

Sky Sports
Please note: we can only show rescheduled or displaced games on the Red Button where respective clubs stream them on their iFollow app.
https://www.skysports.com/football/news/11688/11687655/championship-football-live-8211-all-midweek-games-available-via-the-red-button-on-sky-sports-football

(Swansea are not on iFollow, they have their own in house service SwansTV)

2 minutes ago, Millenniumram said:

Classic derby to throw away such a big opportunity, ffs. Should be winning that from the position, what a waste. 

Sad to say, I makes boro favourite for 6th with that result. They’ll shithouse a result at Rotherham without a doubt so it’s up to us to win. And against West Brom, I think we’re liable to struggle

...who we stuffed 4:1 away. Come on @Millenniumram, get yourself up!! What would @B4ev6is say...

• Replies 701
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Jimbo Ram said:

Have people on here not looked at the table. This point could get us in the play offs. Means Boro must beat Rotherham. A point for us on Sunday means Brizzle need to win at Hull. Not the win we all wanted but the best next thing.....

And if Boro beat Rotherham, we must beat WBA, a much harder task. We could have sealed our spot, but instead we're leaving it down to the final day, just like we did with Reading at home a few years back.

Disappointing to throw away the opportunity we had at half time. Seemed we ran out of steam in midfield so I’d expect at least 3 changes on Sunday. A draw doesn’t help us at all, so we’ll be going all out for the win. Should be an exciting afternoon, and with a sold out house, I fancy our chances!! COYRs!!

Just needed a second goal during the 1st half dominance, really. I think in the end we simply ran out of steam.

Heyho, with one game to go, all we need is a win in our last game and I'd have taken that position at the start of the season, no bother. It's frustrating that we couldn't capitalise on a decent opportunity to all but seal things this evening, but a draw away to Swansea is not a bad result and our destiny remains firmly in our hands. 

Just now, Jimbo Ram said:

Have people on here not looked at the table. This point could get us in the play offs. Means Boro must beat Rotherham. A point for us on Sunday means Brizzle need to win at Hull. Not the win we all wanted but the best next thing.....

I can't see that point being enough. Boro will most likely beat Rotherham so nothing less than a win is good enough for us. Nothing has really changed from before the match (except we have one less game to secure a playoff position). 

We needed to win one of our last two games, that has not changed. I cannot believe the amount of negativity - at 90 minutes on Bank Holiday Monday you would have snapped your hands off to be 6th going into the last match

Not confident for Sunday. Typical Derby making things harder than they have to be. BBC Derby banging on about us getting a point, not useful at all. Should of gone win or bust. Just disappointed. Every time we have a chance to take the next step we just seem to let it slip ourselves. Come on derby let’s do it 

4 minutes ago, Mr Tibbs said:

Well what a lame attempt at winning the game that was. Second half performance/game plan has ducked me off but what's the point in going to town on it with one game left. 

All down to Sunday now, an even tougher game. It was always going to be the hard way if anything. 

Hang on, let's give Swansea a bit of credit, they played well second half. Good side. I still say if Keezy hadn't got the knock we wouldn't have conceded.

Archived