Swansea City vs Derby County

cannable
Message added by Day

RamsTV
Swansea City on 01/05/19 will NOT be available to supporters within the UK, Ireland and the Channel Isles. This is due to a decision taken by the home club meaning the live video stream will only be available Internationally.
https://www.dcfc.co.uk/page/ramstv-faqs

Sky Sports
Please note: we can only show rescheduled or displaced games on the Red Button where respective clubs stream them on their iFollow app.
https://www.skysports.com/football/news/11688/11687655/championship-football-live-8211-all-midweek-games-available-via-the-red-button-on-sky-sports-football

(Swansea are not on iFollow, they have their own in house service SwansTV)

• Replies 701
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Left feeling a bit disappointed and frustrated.

after we scored we seemed to play too safe and let them off the hook.

Didn't really create too much second half despite clipping the bar. We looked a bit fragile.

we have given ourselves a nervy home game instead of a play off party on sat.

I blame all that God Save the Queen rowlocks we were singing. 

8 minutes ago, Millenniumram said:

Classic derby to throw away such a big opportunity, ffs. Should be winning that from the position, what a waste. 

Sad to say, I makes boro favourite for 6th with that result. They’ll shithouse a result at Rotherham without a doubt so it’s up to us to win. And against West Brom, I think we’re liable to struggle

You really need to grow a pair

1 minute ago, Carnero said:

We'd have taken 4 points at the start of the week to leave it in our own hands on the last day. No need for a downer at all, we've had a great week.

Abso-lute-ly. Come on Derby...Sundees gonna be swell. Beat WBA...celebrate after the game...@ The Brunswick...Bank Holiday Monday...No Work! Hey Presto!!!

We're also playing WBA AT HOME -  where we've been the third best team in the league over our last 6 games. 

And if we can't beat WBA at home on Sunday because they're  "fighting for 3rd", then what's the ducking point in getting in the Playoffs at all?

Where every team finished above us and all of them are fighting for the ducking premier league.

Christ.

2 minutes ago, 86 points said:

Just needed a second goal during the 1st half dominance, really. I think in the end we simply ran out of steam.

Heyho, with one game to go, all we need is a win in our last game and I'd have taken that position at the start of the season, no bother. It's frustrating that we couldn't capitalise on a decent opportunity to all but seal things this evening, but a draw away to Swansea is not a bad result and our destiny remains firmly in our hands. 

Just plain correct, Jono. If we are going to Wembley we need to win at home to the likes of WBA. COYR

6 minutes ago, SWRam said:

Typical Derby, bottled it again!

Typical Derby fan, resorting to hyperbole again

Christ on a bike, you'd have thought we'd just been hammered and dropped 6 places down the table the way some are going on!

We have drew away against a decent Swansea and remain in the last play off spot with a home game to come, lets get behind the lads on Sunday and push them over the line whilst giving the baggies confidence a knock.

3 minutes ago, Ellafella said:

Abso-lute-ly. Come on Derby...Sundees gonna be swell. Beat WBA...celebrate after the game...@ The Brunswick...Bank Holiday Monday...No Work! Hey Presto!!!

Dancing in Jorrocks with the GILFs if we win!

Archived