Swansea City vs Derby County

cannable
Message added by Day

RamsTV
Swansea City on 01/05/19 will NOT be available to supporters within the UK, Ireland and the Channel Isles. This is due to a decision taken by the home club meaning the live video stream will only be available Internationally.
https://www.dcfc.co.uk/page/ramstv-faqs

Sky Sports
Please note: we can only show rescheduled or displaced games on the Red Button where respective clubs stream them on their iFollow app.
https://www.skysports.com/football/news/11688/11687655/championship-football-live-8211-all-midweek-games-available-via-the-red-button-on-sky-sports-football

(Swansea are not on iFollow, they have their own in house service SwansTV)

• Replies 701
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Jimbo Ram said:

Draw is better, the extra point could make all the difference in the end....

Yes you're right.  My mistake.

Assuming the worst for Sunday (we lose), Brizzle would have to win to overtake us, and effectively (barring a goal avalanche) so would Boro.

Lose tonight (and Sunday), and Boro would only need a draw.

Derby getting absolutely schooled in midfield when it comes to delicate footwork. We can't move it at all in a congested area and eventually Johnson gets robbed, and Bennett has to bring down McBurnie about 23 yards out or so. 

Bizarre. We lob a long ball into the area from a FK - Tomori and Johnson both go for it, clattering a Swansea player and giving away a FK - but the ball lands 10 yards behind them is if they were nowhere near it anyway.

FT 1-1

We actually defended Corners pretty well in this game on the whole. I know that sounds strange having conceded from one, but the goal wasn't THAT defensible. The ball in was excellent, the jump was monstrous, the header powerful. 
Brilliantly saved by Roos onto the post and then it fired out directly to a Swansea player half a yard out. Not like it was bouncing around and no-one could clear it. 

Without wanting to be too negative, this was a horrible night for us. We were so promising in the first half, and have been terrible in the second, Keogh is injured with what looks like a pulled muscle, and a draw doesn't really help us.

Classic derby to throw away such a big opportunity, ffs. Should be winning that from the position, what a waste. 

Sad to say, I makes boro favourite for 6th with that result. They’ll shithouse a result at Rotherham without a doubt so it’s up to us to win. And against West Brom, I think we’re liable to struggle

Archived