Jayden Bogle

Sean

• Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply

At the moment with prices has they are I would sell him but would want upwards of  15 million plus add on's.

With average run of the mill players like McBurnie and Webster going for 20 million to the premiership 15 million is the minimum we should get with his potential.

2 hours ago, Jimbo Ram said:

Be interesting if Brighton signed Bogle but loaned him back to us for the season. We then get promoted and they get relegated and then he is due to go back...…..stranger things have happened...

With a relegation release clause equal to what they paid and he ‘returns’ to us

We have never got true value on any youngster for various reasons bar Hendrick who had an outstanding  Euro 16 and we probably sold a million or two short at the time .  Ramage- Went for nowt to Watford and did very well there .  Hughes 5 million with add ons . Addison and Barnes - nowt due to injury. Huddlestone- 750 k with add ons if he became the first man on mars.  Kozluk and Holmes - probably 600k between them .  Sure there will be others

All these players were mooted for a combined equivalent of millions at some point.    Get offered 15 million plus proper add on or resale percentage we really should be taking it .  Just my opinion

1 hour ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

Why why why-  30 goals there

Vydra only has goals in him if they build a team around him - If we're gonna play 2 up front would rather try a combo of the lads we currently have (Waggers-Marriott would do thanks)

Ince I have a lot of love for but Stoke would want £10m+ for him and I don't want to spend that much on him

I would be gutted if we sold Bogle to bring Vydra back.  If we sell him for big bucks, then fine. But I thought Vydra was very overrated and we did amazingly well to get the money we did for him.  In coming to this conclusion, I’ve had regard to him being top goal scorer under Rowett, but he just never did anything for me.  I’m probably in a minority.

28 minutes ago, cheron85 said:

Vydra only has goals in him if they build a team around him - If we're gonna play 2 up front would rather try a combo of the lads we currently have (Waggers-Marriott would do thanks)

Ince I have a lot of love for but Stoke would want £10m+ for him and I don't want to spend that much on him

So how much would you spend on Ince ? 5-6 million maybe? Perhaps we could get Mel to cough up the rest !! ?

Archived