Jayden Bogle

Sean

• Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, cheron85 said:

I think their transfer ban might cause somewhat of an issue with that one...

Not that I'm entertaining such an idea, but I'm sure it's been said that you can actually still buy a player, you're just not allowed to register /play him. 

Would you need to register a player in order to then send them out on loan, or would that not matter?

20 hours ago, DCFC1388 said:

Lloyd Kelly (20) to Bournemouth 13m

Wan-Bissaka (21) to United for 50m

James Justin (21) to Leicester for 10m

Surely with these prices Bogle has to be fetchong around £20m+

Prices have gone mad .  11.5 for Jack Clarke- made his debut for leeds in January- dropped for losing form - made about 20 appearances.  Only four starts

6 minutes ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

Prices have gone mad .  11.5 for Jack Clarke- made his debut for leeds in January- dropped for losing form - made about 20 appearances.  Only four starts

It's meant to be 8.5 rising to 10 with addons though.

3 minutes ago, Nuwtfly said:

Wouldn't be shocked to see Crystal Palace take an interest in young Jayden, once AWB heads off to Manchester United.

A friend of mine said the same thing, it hadn't occurred to me that palace might bid for him with money to burn.

But, people think because certain players move for x amount it means others will move for the Same, if not more, but sometimes it comes down to demand.

Will Hughes was worth 15 million of anybody's money, I was devastated when we sold him for what we did, but he had not long returned from injury and his stock had fallen massively.

We just gotta hope there are a number of clubs looking at Bogle, 10 million plus and I'll be very happy.

Archived