Jayden Bogle

Sean

Bogle definitely has enough in his locker to get the next level and perform. I'd be looking closer to £15-20m based on the money in the Premier League. The problem for a team like Newcastle is his upsale value, which they put emphasis on. I think he'll comfortably play at a mid-table Premier League team. Unfortunately, a team in the top six or the England national team, doesn't seem likely. 

• Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 13/09/2019 at 10:47, Ambitious said:

Bogle definitely has enough in his locker to get the next level and perform. I'd be looking closer to £15-20m based on the money in the Premier League. The problem for a team like Newcastle is his upsale value, which they put emphasis on. I think he'll comfortably play at a mid-table Premier League team. Unfortunately, a team in the top six or the England national team, doesn't seem likely. 

Just becuase he probably wont ever be good enough for England doesn't affect his resale value, England have arguably one of the worlds best right backs in Arnold , and Trippier and Wam Bissaka who are first choice for Athletico Madrid and Man U respectively, plus Kyle walker and Walker-peters who is probably better than him and a similar age, so an embarrassment of riches at right back. He could become a top fullback and still not be as good as those mentioned , but  still be worth £30-£45 million at some point.

1 minute ago, Marriott Ram99 said:

Just becuase he is not good enough for England doesn't affect his resale value, England have arguably one of the worlds best right backs in Arnold , and Trippier and Wam Bissaka who are first choice for Athletico Madrid and Man U respectively, plus Kyle walker and Walker-peters who is probably better than him and a similar age, so an embarrassment of riches at right back. He could become a top fullback and still not be as good as those mentioned , but  still be worth £30-£45 million at some point.

Being an English right-back is going to become the equivalent of being a German goalkeeper. You can play at the very highest level and still have 3 or 4 above you in the pecking order.

However, if he can transition to centre-back and manage to go 20 minutes without giving the ball to the opposition, he might just get into the squad.

Archived