Lampard and the Chelsea job

Poynton ram
Message added by Day

If you wish to discuss Frank Lampard’s Chelsea FC results/performances, please use the topic linked below in the Football Forum.

https://dcfcfans.uk/topic/32864-frank-lampard’s-chelsea-fc/

• Replies 8.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
45 minutes ago, harwich ram said:

Do you think Chelsea  are dragging  this out so Mel gets p issed off with it and ends up sacking Frank so no need for them to pay compensation 

No it’s so we get over 600 pages , Chelsea are very competitive 

2 hours ago, atherstoneram said:

Just because Frank is going to Chelsea what makes you think its a certainty we will get any loanees in? We will be just another club to Frank 

Frank likes Derby . Mel gave him his chance. He has signed a 16million quid contract. He knows Cocu can look after young players. Frank is a good guy. We have an excellent academy.

3 hours ago, atherstoneram said:

Just because Frank is going to Chelsea what makes you think its a certainty we will get any loanees in? We will be just another club to Frank 

Frank likes Derby . Mel gave him his chance. He has signed a 16million quid contract. He knows Cocu can look after young players. Frank is a good guy. We have an excellent academy.

SSN saying:

News could be soon incoming about Chelsea's pursuit of Frank Lampard to become their next manager, Sky Sports News understands.

We said last night the Derby boss was expected to be confirmed within the next 48 hours - but matters at Stamford Bridge have appeared to be coming to a head.

End quote

Note the "but". Could the move be off?

2 minutes ago, IslandExile said:

SSN saying:

News could be soon incoming about Chelsea's pursuit of Frank Lampard to become their next manager, Sky Sports News understands.

We said last night the Derby boss was expected to be confirmed within the next 48 hours - but matters at Stamford Bridge have appeared to be coming to a head.

End quote

UGHHHHHHH don't piss me off

6 minutes ago, IslandExile said:

SSN saying:

End quote

The grammar in that post is pretty poor. Matters should be coming to an end or appear to be coming to head.

23 minutes ago, IslandExile said:

SSN saying:

End quote

groundhog day and day and day and..............      

4 hours ago, Will Hughes Hair said:

Is it your hypothesis, that my impeccable protracted locution has induced a discombobulation within yourself that has ultimately entrenched itself as a disinterest in my postulation?

I'd get that looked at mate, whatever it is - it sounds pretty ducking bad. At a guess, I'd say you need antibiotics. 

Archived