Lampard and the Chelsea job

Poynton ram
Message added by David

If you wish to discuss Frank Lampard’s Chelsea FC results/performances, please use the topic linked below in the Football Forum.

https://dcfcfans.uk/topic/32864-frank-lampard’s-chelsea-fc/

I wish my 48hr weekends were as long as the Lampard will sign In the next 48hrs reported by talksport and other media outlets. What a weekend that would be, bring it on !!!! 

• Replies 8.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, cosmic said:

Some outrageous late claims by newbies for the #ITK title. You can't both be right!

I've heard that the deal IS in place, it's just not going to be announced today. As I said before, If I'm wrong then I'll apologise. Either way we'll get to the same destination. 

22 minutes ago, td_evans said:

I wouldn't worry too much. Cocu has definitely signed and Van Der Weerden will be Assistant, it'll be announced later.

Fight?

21 minutes ago, DazaDunn said:

Not press, someone on the inside. Pointed me towards tomorrow. 

1 minute ago, CornwallRam said:

I told you all last week the reason for the delay.

It's @David coining it all in with all these site visitors. He's rung his mate Mel up and Mel's keen to help his bestie out. @David will have a yacht to rival Abramovic's by the time this lot is sorted.

If goes on a little longer I might just be able to afford a rubber dinghy

9 minutes ago, DazaDunn said:

I've heard that the deal IS in place, it's just not going to be announced today. As I said before, If I'm wrong then I'll apologise. Either way we'll get to the same destination. 

You are Rob Dorrset, and I claim my £5.  If you want to tell us all the "latest, breaking news", just try unblocking us all on Twitter.  No point coming on here and stinking up the place...

1 minute ago, ramsbottom said:

You are Rob Dorrset, and I claim my £5.  If you want to tell us all the "latest, breaking news", just try unblocking us all on Twitter.  No point coming on here and stinking up the place...

haha, I'm not Rob Dorsett fortunately. 

1 minute ago, The Scarlet Pimpernel said:

The truth is none of us know the reason for the apparent late announcement. Originally Chelsea took forever to officially approach us but since then we don't know whether its us waiting for Cocu, Chelsea waiting for frank or Frank waiting for Chelsea. As such how does anyone know who to get shirty with?

Now really... Be sensible...

When have we EVER needed proof to get shirty with whoever we like based on a loose collection of rumours on twitter and a logic and reasoning process born from LSD?

Archived