Lampard and the Chelsea job

Poynton ram
Message added by Day

If you wish to discuss Frank Lampard’s Chelsea FC results/performances, please use the topic linked below in the Football Forum.

https://dcfcfans.uk/topic/32864-frank-lampard’s-chelsea-fc/

• Replies 8.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Paul71 said:

The met office have issued severe weather warnings as the sporting journalists of the uk prepare to spontaneously ejaculate.

The coverage is going to be awful, isn’t it. One throwaway line from Lampard about us then a summer of gushing. The hype will be so big it’s going to be difficult for him to meet expectations. 

Sith Happens

Will there be a sell on clause when he takes his next job? Not sure Rotherham will stump up that much compo mind.

2 minutes ago, minesahartington said:

I do find it amusing that frank being on holiday is used as a reason for such a faff and delay. The guy has both a 10 and 14 mill contract on offer and it’s “ sorry I prearranged a week with the mrs and kids, is it ok if we hold it a bit” what a load of baalocks

Didn't Rowett cut short his holiday to sign for us?

30 minutes ago, GeneralRam said:

You know what? The Chelsea fans screaming about the bounce pisses me off more than Lampard going.

I now know how the Wendies feel when we stole it off them in the first place.

It was around a long time before the Wendies matey. Actually hails from the Africa where it's been practised for centuries....

Losing Lampard isn't the end of the world. I'm not a huge fan of the manager being the focus of attention to be honest. It annoys me when, after a win, the chants are directed at Lampard, and not the players who have worked their balls off to get three points. Then again, I imagine it would be similar with Cocu.

I'm just rambling.

He can’t seriously be happy with his prospective new employers spunking £40m on Kovacic either, that’s a sign of things to come Frank me owd mucka.

Get used to having your players bought for you.

Youve gone from a club where you have a good say in who is bought to one where all managers appear to be micromanaged to within an inch of their lives.

1 hour ago, 86 points said:

It was around a long time before the Wendies matey. Actually hails from the Africa where it's been practised for centuries....

Practised for centuries?  You'd have thought they'd have got it right after all that time.  This is more boing than bounce.  Baggies clearly nicked this one!

Oh... and they're wearing red... They couldn't have got it more wrong if they tried!  

1 hour ago, minesahartington said:

I do find it amusing that frank being on holiday is used as a reason for such a faff and delay. The guy has both a 10 and 14 mill contract on offer and it’s “ sorry I prearranged a week with the mrs and kids, is it ok if we hold it a bit” what a load of baalocks

It is unless of course you have agreed privately that the job is yours if you want it , you’ve agreed you want it and between both parties the main things such as money and length of contract have been agreed ,

that way what’s the rush if the only party that suffers are your current employers you are leaving , your new ones don’t come back into pre season until later , they can’t buy anybody anyway ,, 

no rush , have your holiday and we will dot I s and cross the tees when your back ,,,, duck Derby ,,,,,, cheers frank ,, cheers roman ,, click,     brrrrrrrrrrrr

52 minutes ago, Mucker1884 said:

Practised for centuries?  You'd have thought they'd have got it right after all that time.  This is more boing than bounce.  Baggies clearly nicked this one!

Oh... and they're wearing red... They couldn't have got it more wrong if they tried!  

Big air though...

3 hours ago, cosmic said:

The coverage is going to be awful, isn’t it. One throwaway line from Lampard about us then a summer of gushing. The hype will be so big it’s going to be difficult for him to meet expectations. 

And when he doesn't they'll be down in him like a tonne of bricks. They'll be looking forward to it already

Archived