Lampard and the Chelsea job

Poynton ram
Message added by Day

If you wish to discuss Frank Lampard’s Chelsea FC results/performances, please use the topic linked below in the Football Forum.

https://dcfcfans.uk/topic/32864-frank-lampard’s-chelsea-fc/

• Replies 8.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, Curtains said:

You really think he’s staying don’t you. 

Ha ha 100 pages. 

Yes I do think he is staying. I also think people are over reacting, if he stays then great, if he leaves then we look for a new manager to carry on with what he started, it isn't the end of the world.

But @rynny one of the papers reported he's met with Chelsea and they wouldn't make stuff up. 

Well, they did before they changed it to "will meet". And then to "could meet". 

No smoke without fire. Also, no bull poo without journalists 

Just now, Alpha said:

But @rynny one of the papers reported he's met with Chelsea and they wouldn't make stuff up. 

Well, they did before they changed it to "will meet". And then to "could meet". 

No smoke without fire. Also, no bull poo without journalists 

I do hope you two are not relying on wishful thinking. 

37 minutes ago, Curtains said:

You really think he’s staying don’t you. 

Ha ha 100 pages. 

Yep 100 pages of pure speculation, exactly what happens on any fans forum close season.

Speculation any football journalist will print to fill column inches, Sky will rehash etc all to create “news” based on pure unsubstantiated rumour, which may or may not be true.

No wonder it’s called the silly season.

May I ask a question to the ITK personnel on this site?

Whilst all this speculation takes place do people think that some one is actually planning for next season with a clear plan of what we need and where we hope to be this time next year?

Archived