Lampard and the Chelsea job

Poynton ram
Message added by Day

If you wish to discuss Frank Lampard’s Chelsea FC results/performances, please use the topic linked below in the Football Forum.

https://dcfcfans.uk/topic/32864-frank-lampard’s-chelsea-fc/

Sith Happens

To be honest with all the speculation on here i was starting to think maybe he is off,  but then @Curtains comes along. Now im convinced he's staying.

• Replies 8.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, Rosythram said:

May I ask a question to the ITK personnel on this site?

Whilst all this speculation takes place do people think that some one is actually planning for next season with a clear plan of what we need and where we hope to be this time next year?

Yes mate.

Frank is planning on buying a stronger bogbrush, if not going the whole hog and signing up to British Gas homecare, while Jody is wondering whether to follow up his Keo lager with a small bottle of Keo brandy, at just 7 euros from the local shop.

I hope he pushes the boat out and goes for the Metaxa 5*, but that is just personal opinion.

I feel sorry for Mel Morris. He stuck his neck out to offer Lampard the job and now he is rewarded with endless speculation about his future after only one season, which can't help preparation for next season.

Leeds have secured the services of Bielsa for the season with preparation under way. Derby County doesn't deserve this.

Have I missed something or are people genuinely getting themselves in a panic over a few people saying they think Lampard would do a decent job? Literally no new information at all? 

Calm down People Jesus, I’m normally the one to overreact on here (and will be as soon as there’s news I suspect) but let’s wait for the news hey?

3 minutes ago, Harrowram said:

I feel sorry for Mel Morris. He stuck his neck out to offer Lampard the job and now he is rewarded with endless speculation about his future after only one season, which can't help preparation for next season.

Leeds have secured the services of Bielsa for the season with preparation under way. Derby County doesn't deserve this.

One person can end all the speculation. 

The Allegri news is quite interesting.

Seemed like he was the main contender, along with Frank. 

Whether they go for Lampard are not, I wish Chelsea would just hurry up and get on with it all, so we know where we stand. 

3 minutes ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

I feel sorry for Mel too, I think it is obvious Frank is going, I feel sorry for any fan clinging onto the hope that he is staying.

Frank will leave, Mel will have to recruit yet another manager and it all starts again.

You’re turning into Curtains man! Pull yourself together!

13 minutes ago, uttoxram75 said:

If you mean Frank, I guess he's too busy working on signing Harry Wilson, doing the background prep on a couple of stellar loans and sorting out pre-season friendlies atm.

yep, that's it 

3 minutes ago, HantsRam said:

George Thornes thread got to 400 I think. Way to go yet boys and girls ?

At the rate we're going, this could be heading that way! Just need a few more vague headlines saying ''Frank Lampard possibly meeting Abramovich'' and we'll be there in no time.

Archived